Storm of Feelings

A/N: Hey guys,

I'm really, really sorry for not updating in so long. I had a really bad Writers Block. It's so frustrating for me, because now I'm so far behind with my schedule.

But no more whining now. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s Pov

"(y/n) and I are gonna rescue Erza from Sho. I'm counting on you two to find Natsu.", Gray said to Lucy and Juvia after Simon had run after Sho.

They nodded and I gave them the direction where his smell was coming from. After that, Gray and I ran after Sho and Simon, my nose leading the way.

Gray and I were running through a hallway, we both were anxious for Erza. A memory was in my head.

"Gray, do you remember when we first met Erza?", I asked him.

"Yeah, I do.", answered Gray.

3rd Reader's Pov

Many years ago...

"Do it again, Cana! You must have read the cards wrong. 'Cause there is no way today is my lucky day."

Gray, (y/n) and Cana were sitting at a table and Cana practiced her Card Magic, telling Gray's future.

"Look, I know what I'm doing and I didn't read them wrong. It's your lucky day, so deal with it for crying out loud.", Cana said back.

"Well, I don't believe it.", Gray looked away, crossing his arms behind his head. "Geeze, I fell into a ditch on my way here this morning and now I can't find my stupid wallet."

"You falling into the ditch was hilarious.", (y/n) laughed.

Gray gave her a deadpanned expression and then sighed annoyed. "Today totally sucks."

In that moment the door opened and everyone looked at the little, red haired girl who just walked straight to Master Makerov.

And so the girl became a new member of Fairy Tail. But it wasn't really a happy welcome. She stayed away from the others, always sitting alone.

"I feel bad for her, 'cause she's always alone.", commented Cana as the kids trio sat together, looking at her eating her bread.

"Yeah, she looks so sad.", agreed (y/n)

"Don't just sit there feeling sorry for her. Go say hi.", Gray told them.

"We tried that, but she totally ignored us.", (y/n) answered.

"Well, she should understand by now that she's not going to get anywhere in this guild if she doesn't wanna talk to the Gray.", the boy smirked.

"You're getting way too big for your head, streaker.",Cana said back. (y/n) hit his head and Gray dropped the smirk.

Gray stood up and took (y/n)'s hand, pulling her with him towards the new girl. "Hey, what's up?", Gray grinned at Erza.

She ignored him and Gray gritted his teeth, kicking her table. "Gray!", (y/n) scolded him.

"Is there a problem?", the red haired girl asked him.