The Wizard in Armor

(y/n)'s POV

Like always I was sitting with Gray and Cana, drinking some tea, listening to the conversations of the others. Wakaba tried to get a date with Mira, again, making Mira transform into his wife and scold him in a rather sweet way. And Natsu complained about having no money for food and insisted that they should take another job. Lucy agreed with him, because she needs to pay her rent soon.

Lucy went to the request board, looking for a suitable job. Mira came to tell that master was at a conference for guild masters, so she would be monitoring all the jobs. Then she began to explain the system of the magic council and the master leagues, drawing a diagram with a light pen. The conversation went to the dark guilds and Natsu scarred Lucy.

"I had no idea that the guilds were connected like that."

"Keeping the guilds in alliance is very important."

"If you're not careful, those dark guys are coming!" Suddenly Natsu appeared with a creepy look on his face, scarring Lucy. "Gotcha!"

"Don't scare me like that!"

"It's true though. Those 'dark guys' really exist.", Mira said, making Lucy freak out a little bit. "Those guys sometimes have their hands in illegal, villainous activities."

"Anyway, hurry up and pick a job for us!" Natsu put his hands behind his head and turned to Lucy.

"You have to be kidding me?! What makes you think I wanna do that?"'

"Well, we're a team now, aren't we?!"

"Yeah, and we picked the job last time. This time it's your turn, Lucy." Happy agreed with Natsu.

"Just forget it, cat. As far as I'm concerned our team has been dispended. And besides you guys didn't actually want me, you just needed me because I'm a blonde."

"Don't be ridiculous. That's not the only reason we choose you. We picked you cause you're so nice." Lucy blushed lightly at Natsus statement.

Gray interfered with the conversation "Hey Lucy, I wouldn't stay with those losers if I were you. You'll get plenty of offers from other teams."

"Your clothes, Gray!", Cana pointed out that he had stripped again and I chuckled at Gray's panicked expression.

"Jerk", commented Natsu.

"Did you just call me a jerk, dragon boy?"

"And what if I did, what will you do about it?"

"They're at it again.", I sighed loudly and Cana added, "When aren't they?"

They threw lame insults at each other and we decided to ignore them. Lucy was looking at the two in annoyance, when Loke put an arm around her shoulders.

"Lucy, how about the two of us form the team of love? Tonight, just the two of us." Typical Loke, always flirting.

"Huh?"

"You really are gorgeous. I have to keep my shades on, or I will get dazzled by your stunning beauty."

"Girls really fall for that?" Lucy had a deadpanned expression on her face.

"W-Wait You're a Celestial Wizard?", Loke asked suddenly when he saw her keys and jumped away a little.

"Yeah. She's got, like, a cow and a crab.", Happy answered for her.