The Cursed Island

(y/n)'s POV

"Say what? One of the jobs from the second floor is missing?", Wakaba couldn't believe what he heard. None of us could.

"But the jobs up there are S-Class quests, does anyone know who took off with it?", Macao asked the guild.

"Well it's either someone who is really strong or someone who is really stupid.", concluded Laki and I agreed with her. "Or they are both." I added.

"Oh I know.", we all looked up to Laxus on the second floor, who was casually sitting on a chair, his feet were laying on a table. "A little blue cat flew up here and ripped it of the board."

I instantly paled at the revelation. Those damn idiots.

"It was Happy?!", spoke Mira and the guild members started a discussion. "Which means it's Natsu and Lucy!" "What the heck are they thinking?" "Going out on an S class quest without permission?" "I always thought they were dumb, but not that dumb."

"That's a serious breach of the rules.", spoke Laxus up again and turned to master. "Hey gramps, a stunt like that can get ya kicked out of the guild, am I right? Not that it matters. It's not like the three losers will make it back alive from an S-Class guest. "

"Watch your mouth!" I stood up, glaring at him threateningly. "If you knew, why didn't you stop them?", Mira stopped me from doing something stupid and stood accusingly in front of Laxus.

"Oh lighten up. All I saw was a blue cat flying off with a piece of paper in its mouth, acting all sneaky. I had no idea it was Happy. Besides, Natsu isn't cleared for S-Class, I never dreamed he would break the rules.", he said with a smile on his face, clearly lying.

I jumped up to the second floor, landing right in front of him, grabbing his shirt. "You damn bastard!"

He chuckled. "I wouldn't start a fight with me, little girl."

I wanted to beat him up so badly, but Mira stopped me again. And she was right. I wasn't strong enough to go against him, at least not yet. Mira gave him the scary look instead and seeing her in that way, I ldidn't want to be in Laxus' shoes.

"You haven't given me that look in a while.", he commented, not really impressed.

"Well, which job was it?", Makarov finally asked.

"For lifting the curse on Galuna Island.", answered Mira.

"WHAT!" Makarov was shocked.

"What?" "Galuna Island?" "That's insane!" "Those guys are such idiots!" The guild members yelled out and I hit my forehead. Those guys are so dead when I see them again.

"Laxus! Go and fetch them at once!", ordered Master Makarov, but Laxus had other thoughts. "Yeah right, I've got better things to do, gramps. And besides, everybody in Fairy Tail is supposed to take care of themselves, right?"

"I don't care how you feel about Natsu. The fact is that you're the only one strong enough to bring him back by force."

"What about the little girl.", Laxus pointed towards me. "Or can't she even bring back her own brother."

I clenched my fists, angry that I really couldn't. "Because I'm his sister, I can't. He knows how to push my buttons, so that I will let him have his will."

"Sorry, but I'm afraid that I disagree with you.", Gray who didn't say a word until now, spoke up. "I can go with (y/n) and ensure that she doesn't let Natsu influence her."