My Resolve

3rd Reader's Pov...

"Hey, Gajeel!", Natsu shouted at the other Dragon Slayer. Both of them were laying on the ground with wounds all over their bodies. "Can you hear me?!"

"Nah, I can't hear nothing.", Gajeel said back.

Natsu pulled himself up and looked down onto the lower ground, were the Iron Dragon Slayer was sprawled out. "Just wanna know where you learned Dragon Slayer Magic."

"I told ya, I can't hear ya.", Gajeel turned his face away.

"You're the first wizard I've ever met who uses the same kind of magic I and my Sis use.", Natsu didn't give up. "Come on, man! Tell me where you learned it!"

"Shut up."

"Don't be like that!", Natsu grew a tick mark.

"Metalicana."

"Huh?"

"The Iron Dragon.", Gajeel answered in annoyance as he sat up.

"No way!", Natsu stood up hastily and stepped forwards one step too much, which made him fall down onto the same platform as Gajeel.

Natsu recovered quickly and spoke up again. "I thought you might have been taught by a dragon."

"Why? Were you?", asked Gajeel.

"Where is Metalicana now?", Natsu ignored his question.

"I don't know."

Natsu got frustrated by the lack of Gajeels interest in this conversation. "Tell me where he is!"

"I said I don't know!"

They both clashed their heads together in anger. But soon they pulled away and held their hurting heads.

"Man, I feel like I'm starting to lose brain cells just by talking to you.", Gajeel commented.

"Watch it buddy!", Natsu warned him.

Gajeel sighed. "He just disappeared. Yeah, I've been training with Metalicana, but then one day he just went up and left, without saying even a single word to me. Talk about a selfish jerk."

"Wait a minute, he didn't happened to disappear on the seventh July seven years ago, did he?", questioned Natsu.

Gajeel looked at him in surprise. "Yeah, are you saying you know where Metalicana is?"

"I don't have a clue, but I've been looking for a Fire Dragon. His name is Igneel and my sis is looking for the Ice Dragon Crysatlia. The last time I saw my dragon was July seventh seven years ago."

That left Gajeel even more surprised. "So both dragons vanished seven years ago. Year 777 on the seventh day of the seventh month?"

"Argh.", Natsu crashed his head with Gajeels again. "What is with all the sevens and why did my sister's dragon disappear ten years ago and not seven?!"

"How should I know?!"

They pulled away gain, grabbing their aching heads. "I don't care what happened to him.", Gajeel said about Metalicana.

"Just get the heck out of here already.", Natsu said to him.

"You're on our turf punk! If anyone's gonna leave, it's you!", Gajeel yelled at him angrily.