The Strongest Team

3rd Person POV

Years ago the evil wizard Zeref crafted a skull shaped flute, infused with black magic. It is known as lullaby, for its melody causes those unfortunate enough to hear it to fall into an eternal slumber. The battle for possession of this forbidden instrument is being weighed at this very moment...

Natsu was standing in front of Erigor. A strong wind was surrounding them, protecting the master of the Eisenwald guild. Happy was standing a little farther away, behind Natsu.

"Hahaha... Do you now understand, little fly? Your fire can never defeat wind! It's time to blow out your flame for GOOD!"

Erigor's wind became stronger. "Storm Shred!" and with that he attacked Natsu, who could barely dodged it.

Natsu gave a loud battle cry and tried to knock him out with his fist engulfed in fire, but the wind stopped him before he could even touch Erigor. Natsu crashed hard onto the bridge. "I can't even get close enough to lay a punch on this guy. Now what?"

The battle became even more intense as Natsu became angrier and angrier. This caused his flames to get more intense as well and with that he changed the direction of Erigors wind. This gave Happy an idea and he provoked Natsu with telling him he should let Gray handle it, making him even more furious. Natsu's flames of emotion gave him the power to defeat Erigor. During the fight the lullaby flute landed on the ground. The eyes of the skull were shining a bright purple.

(y/n)'s POV

I was still feeling sick, when the magic mobil became slower. I heard Lucy shouting my brother's name, that let me realized that we caught up to him.

When the magic mobil stopped Gray helped me to get up, while Lucy was holding Erza, who drained to much magic energy while driving.

"Hey guys! You just missed me beating Erigor!"

"I'm proud of you." Erza said weakly.

"I can't believe that you had such a hard time with this guy!" I rolled my eyes at Gray's statement. 'Do they really need to fight every time when they see each other?'

"I never said that! I took care of him, didn't I?"

"I was kind of worried for a while there.", confessed Happy.

"Whatever. You look really stupid, wearing a scarf when you're half naked."

"Like you have room to talk!", countered Natsu and then he turned to Lucy. "Hey Lucy, give me your clothes!"

"In your dreams!", Lucy exclaimed enraged.

Erza and I chuckled at this, when Erza spoke up again. "Anyways, well done Natsu. Thanks to you all the guild masters will be safe."

"Yeah, great job, bro." I went to him and gave him a fist bump, while smiling brightly.

"While we're here, I think we should make sure to stop by the guild masters conference, to tell them what happened and ask them how we should properly dispose of the lullaby flute.", suggested Erza and Happy put in. "Might as well, when we are so close to Clover."

Suddenly a force pushed us aside and we saw how Kage drove away with the magic mobil. The lullaby flute in one of his magic, shadow hands.

"Kage!"

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Lullaby is mine now! Shouldn't have let your guards down, flys!" he drove away while laughing, leaving us behind, shocked about what has happened.