The Day of the Fateful Encounter

A/N: Hey guys,

We are back with the corrected chapters and a new one.

Also, about this chapter. I made some adjustments in my writing style in this one, since the episode has Lucy, like so often, narrating it. But while I always change it in the other chapters, this time I decided to use it, because it was easier for me to leave it like that. So it's in 3rd Reader Pov, with the exception of the Narration, which is Lucy's Pov. If there is ever an episode where this form is easier I will use it again. But those will stay exceptions from my writing style and I will tell you when I use it.

With that, have fun reading.

And bye, bye ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

The Harvest Festival ended a week ago. And it feels like Magnolia is finally starting to get back to normal again.

No one really expected Laxus to get kicked out of the Guild though. When word got out, everyone acted on the news on their own way. Of course Natsu threw a giant temper-tantrum.

"Why did you kick him out, gramps?!", Natsu questioned the Master. "Couldn't you just send him to his room or something?!"

Everyone watched the scene Natsu was making. "I thought he was part of our family! We all know he is a jerk, but come on!"

"That is quite enough.", Erza told him.

"But now that he's gone I may never get the chance to fight him again, gramps!", Natsu ignored her and continued ranting on.

(y/n) sighed. "Of course he is just thinking about fighting."

"Shouldn't you already know that when it comes to Natsu it's always about fighting?", Gray spoke to her amused.

"I just know I'm strong enough to beat him next time!"

Erza laid her hand on Natsu's shoulder in warning. "I said it's enough!", her voice boomed through the Guildhall. "Imagine how the Master must be feeling right know. Did you think he expelled Laxus because he wanted to?"

"No but...", Natsu trailed off as he calmed down.

"I still can't believe he ended up being a Dragon Slayer just like you.", Happy appeared from behind Natsu's other shoulder.

"No, Laxus was never a real Dragon Slayer.", Master told them.

Natsu gasped stunned and (y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in wonder. "What do you mean gramps?"

And so Makarov began to explain.

While everybody was shocked to hear that, Master said that growing up, Laxus has always been a fragile and sickly boy. So, his father Ivan had a Lacrima implanted into his body that gave him the ability to use Dragon Slayer Magic. What kind of parent would do that?

"I'm sorry.", Makrov apologized as everyone was still shocked from the story.

"Wow, I didn't even know that exists.", commented Happy. "Dragon Slayer Lacrima?"

To atone for the trouble his grandson caused us, master said he would step back of being Master of Fairy Tail. We all tried really hard to talk him out of it.