Next Generation

A/N: Hey guys,

We all know what's coming soon. Christmas! And we have holidays, but sadly we won't be able to update in the holidays regularly or at all. Since both of us will spend the short time with our families and friends, visiting one another. (I speak of 'us' because I include Sim, who is correcting the chapters.)

We will definitely update after the holidays again, but not every week, because the time before the exams is starting then, this means studying, studying and more studying.

We hope you understand and hopefully after that we can update the chapters more regularly again. Hope you have fun with the last chapter before Christmas and with that...

Merry Christmas! ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov...

Makarov was on trial before the Magic Council, in the matter of the war with Phantom Lord. The verdict was announced, Phantom Lord has been disbanded, Jose stripped of his title as one of the Ten Wizard Saints and Fairy Tail was found innocent. The last one came as a surprise, but Makarov accepted it gratefully.

Now normality returned to Fairy Tail, with the exception that the new guildhall was still in work. "Listen up, everyone! We're taking job requests again, starting today!", Mira yelled from behind the bar to the guild.

"You have to excuse the mess while we're under construction, but at least we can get back to work!" By her words everyone cheered and gathered excitedly around the request board.

"What's up with them?", Lucy asked, amused. "Most of the time these guys are just loafing around the guild all day."

Mira laughed at her words, but she stopped when Lucy asked her another question. "I don't suppose you have seen Loke around, have you?"

"Oh, don't tell me you have fallen head over heels for Fairy Tail's resident playboy?", Mira questioned her with a grin.

"It's not like that!", she yelled in embarrassment and continued after she calmed down. "It's just... apparently he was the one who found my keys. I just wanna tell him thanks for his help."

"Sure, I'll let him know if I see him.", Mira said with a smile and suddenly something came to her mind. "So, were your Celestial Spirits mad at you? You know, for dropping your keys."

"Y-Yeah, you could say that. And there was one spirit in particular who was really mad.", Lucy thought on Aquarius and her punishment for dropping her key. "Just thinking about it makes my butt sting."

"I could cool it for ya.", Gray said from behind her, holding his hand up with an icy aura.

"That's sounds like sexual harassment to me.", declined Lucy.

"Lucy, can you show me how red your butt is?", Happy asked as he flew next to her.

"And with that command you crossed the line!" Lucy shouted enraged.

"How do you think she'll react when I make her butt sting even more.", Natsu asked Happy with a mischievous grin, engulfing his hand in flames.

"Who are you, the devil?!", Lucy yelled as she heard him just fine.

Suddenly a barrel came flying in their direction, hitting Natsu. "Why won't you tell the others how you feel?!", Erza's voice was heard yelling loudly and they turned towards her.