Halloween Special

A/N:

Hey Guys,

Today I have a little special for you, but it doesn't go with the original storyline of my ff. It's just an oneshot for Halloween. It takes place in the whole Fairy Tail High School thing, you know, from the OVA and Gray and (y/n) are already a couple in there. So I hope you have fun reading.

Happy Halloween ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov

Natsu was marching up and down, like a soldier, while some other Fairy Tail students were sitting on chairs, watching him.

"Since I got picked to be in charge of the haunted house, I thought that this year we should have a certain goal that we have to achieve..."

"Wow, is it only me or does Natsu seem like he is out of character?", Lucy whispered to Wendy and Mira, who were sitting next to her.

"I didn't think that Natsu would even know about the haunted house.", added Lucy.

"I find it really sweet of him to volunteer.", Mira said back.

"Yeah.", agreed Wendy.

Natsu's team for the haunted house this year consists of Lucy, who got dragged into it by Natsu, Mira and Wendy, who wanted to help, and Cana, Macao, Wakaba and Makarov, who were forced by Carla because they had been drunk in school.

Natsu now went to the board, which had a cloth before it and talked further. "This year's goal is...", he pulled the cloth down and revealed the goal he wrote on the board which was hard to read. "To make Gray look bad in front of (y/n)!"

They all sweat dropped by this goal. "But Natsu, (y/n) is your sister", Lucy put in.

"And that is why I can't accept that she is together with that Ice Freak. So we need to make sure that he scares her away.", Natsu had a look of determination on his face.

"That isn't even a goal for a haunted house, it's your personal issue.", said Lucy.

"And I'm in charge, so we do as I say.", Natsu said back.

"But they are so cute together.", Mira spoke up with a small pout.

"Do you really think it's a good idea?", wondered Wendy, who wasn't happy with the goal at all.

"Come on. It takes a lot to scare (y/n) away from Gray, so you shouldn't worry. And don't you think it could be fun to play pranks on Gray?", said Cana now, the guys agreeing with her.

"I guess you're right. I mean (y/n) really loves Gray...", with Lucy's words the three girls agreed now too.

Natsu gave a shout of victory and then shared his plan with them. "So, we need scary costumes, shrink-wrapping, spiders and a lot of tabasco..."

The Day of Halloween...

It was evening and Gray was walking towards the house in which Natsu and (y/n) were living. Shortly after he rang the doorbell and the door was opened by (y/n) who was wearing a black dress and devil horns. He began to blush at her sight and stuttered. "Y-You look great."

(y/n) giggled. "Thank you, but Gray, where is your costume?"

She saw that he just wore his white shirt and his dark pants. "You know I'm not the type to dress up for Halloween."