15 Minutes

A/N: Hey guys,

I just wanted to tell you that there is a new fanfiction on our group account. So if you're an Ouran High School Host Club Fan, check it out!

That's all. Have fun reading the chapter.

With that, bye, bye ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s Pov

The battle between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord was still ongoing. Makarov was absent from the main fight, on his way to find Jose.

But soon we got a quest, when someone jumped from the ceiling, crushing down the Guild sign from the bar.

Everyone stopped and looked towards the figure, who chuckled at us. "It's the Iron Dragon Slayer. Blackseel Gajeel.", Erza said.

So this is the Phantom's Dragon Slayer. He was tall and had a scary face with all the metal on it. Still, we'll see how scary he really is.

"You attacked Levy!", Nab shouted and wanted to attack him, but Gajeel just pushed him away, as his arm turned to metal. Nab fell back and pushed Phantom Lord Members down with him.

"Wow, man.", Loke commended shocked and Gray was also surprised. "What the...? He just knocked out his own guild mates with that attack."

"Show me what ya got.", Gajeel chuckled and turned his arm back to normal. "Unless you scums are too scared to face the great Iron Dragon."

"Too scared?", Elfman jumped at him, his arm into his beast form. "Real men have no fear!"

Gajeel stopped his attack easily and had his arm transformed back into iron. "You're Elfman, right?", Gajeel pushed him back, but Elfman could steady himself.

The Iron Dragon Slayer shot his iron arm and leg at him but Elfman dodged and had grabbed his leg. "Not bad, big guy.", Gajeel complimented him.

"Well, that's cause I'm a real man.", Elfman said back.

"Yeah? Then let's see how a real man handle this!", Gajeel shot a lot of metal bars from his leg and hit his own comrades.

"You attack your own man?", Elfman locked stunned at the men who fell down.

"Cause I knew it would distract you!", Gajeel used the opportunity and hit Elfman with his iron arm and threw him back.

Natsu threw himself into the fight now and used Elfman to jump at Gejeel. With his fist engulfed in fire he was able to push Gajeel back into the bar.

"Wow that kid sent him flying." "Nobody has done that ever before." Phantom's looked with wide eyes at the scene as everyone watched what's happening.

Gajeel sat back up and glared at Natsu, who glared straight back. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of Fairy Tail's two Dragon Slayers."

Gajeel stood up and grinned at him.

"Elfman, leave this guy to me.", Natsu said back to the white haired man. "Come on, first you use me as a springboard and now you wanna steal my man to man fight?"

"Iron Dragon Claw!", Gajeel shot his iron arm at Natsu, who caught the hit. It looked really hurtful. "Natsu!", I shouted worried to my brother.

"You destroyed our guildhall and you attacked Levy and her team.", Natsu had grabbed the iron arm with his hands and used his fire. "I'll make you pay!"