The Phantom Lord

(y/n)'s Pov

"Was this an awesome job or what?", Natsu asked us as we were on our way back to the guild.

"Well the clients sure seemed think so.", Happy answered.

"Face it. You guys were just lucky that me and (y/n) decided to come along.", Gray spoke up.

"We were lucky that you begged for you and (y/n) to come with us. How did you figure, Gray?", countered Natsu.

"Because you're as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases.", said Gray back.

"And here they go again...", I sighed as Natsu and Gray clashed their foreheads together in anger.

"You better watch your mouth or I'll pack you like suitcase, pal!" "That doesn't make any sense!"

"That's enough boys!", Erza went in between them, pushing them away from each other. "Now, please get dressed.", she turned to Gray, who had stripped down to his boxers again.

"For crying out loud! Why does this keep happening?!", he jumped up in embarrassment.

"A bit of advice, Gray. Don't get into a fight in your underwear.", Happy told him, while Gray still ranted on.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but...", Lucy spoke now up and we all looked at her.

"What's up?", questioned Natsu.

She held the job request up while in the other arm she held Plue and said. "When I took this job, I was originally thinking it would be more of a solo mission, you know. So why did you all have to came along?"

"Ah come on. Isn't it obvious?", Natsu asked her.

"No I don't think so.", she answered.

"We're Fairy Tails strongest team.", Natsu grinned. "So we all gotta stick together."

"Aye, sir.", Happy agreed.

"Natsu is right.", I shared that opinion too and so did Gray. "And don't you forget it."

"Mhm", Erza hummed in agreement.

"Yeah we are.", Lucy smiled back at them, hugging Plue closely.

"No job is too tough.", Natsu exclaimed. "Not for me, Happy, (y/n), Erza and all the droopy chores here."

"Don't call me that.", Gray said with a deadpanned expression.

"Mhm, we are quite a capable bunch.", said Erza.

"True that.", Happy agreed.

"You forgot about me!", Lucy shouted offended.

"Sorry Luce. Just don't take the guys seriously. They just wanted to tease you. You belong to us after all.", (y/n) lifted up her spirit and Lucy blushed a little.

"She is right, we're just messing with ya, so lighten up, Lupey.", Natsu spoke as they continued their way.

Lucy got her annoyed expression back. "Well, I don't appreciate it and this is not my name!"

"Please forgive me.", Erza stopped and clenched her fist. "I truly didn't mean to upset you. I let myself get carried away. It will not happen again. If you would like, you may strike me now."

"That's okay. I really don't think that's in my best interest.", Lucy pushed her offer aside.

"Smart move.", Natsu, Gray and I commented in unison.