The Final Showdown on Galuna Island

(y/n)'s Pov

"You wouldn't! You're not brave enough to give your life!", Lyon smiled cockily at Gray, who was standing before him, ready to use Iced Shell on him.

I looked with tears in my eyes at the scene before me, not able to think straight or to move at all.

"Just watch me!", Grays skin cracked. "ICED SH...", before Gray could finish the spell, he was punched by an angry Natsu."SHUT UP!"

Both Lyon and my eyes widened at that. "Natsu!", Gray kneeled on the ground, turning angrily towards Natsu.

"You can't just bust in and steal the scene with a bunch of fancy words! Get back into line pal!", Natsu said to him and I sighed relieved. Natsu had saved Gray, when I had been too frozen to do so.

"Back to what line?!"

"I was here first, so it's my fight.", Natsu pointed at himself

I wiped my tears from my eyes and smiled lightly, happy to see them bickering again.

"What? When I got here the first words outta my mouth were leave him to me.", Gray stood back up glaring at him.

"Yeah and I said no way, man, like a second after that.", Natsu gave him a cocky grin.

"Why you!"

"What? You want some?"

Gray grabbed Natsu's scarf, yelling at him. "I don't care who said what, I have a score to settle with him! You understand?! And I'm ready to die, if that is what I've got to do!"

Natsu was now gripping Gray's arm, who still held his scarf. "Yeah?! And how is dying going to settle it? Huh? Cause its sound like you're running away to me!"

Gray's eye grew bigger and Natsu continued. "Not to mention you made (y/n) cry and I will never forgive that! She is your best friend after all, why would you leave her like that? I won't let you hurt my sister!"

"Sister?", Lyon wondered aloud, before he had a look of realization, but that wasn't important for me now. I still concentrated on those two idiots.

Suddenly the room began to shake and we looked around us confusedly and the temple began to untilt itself. 'What's happening?'

Natsu stomped angry on the ground, while I was concerned. "That's bad, now the moon can shine on Deliora, again"

"Pardon the interruption.", a small man with a mask was running to Lyon's side.

"I should have known. I take it you did this?", Lyon said to him and the man nodded. "Indeed, I did, sir. The moon will be out soon, so I thought I'd straighten up the temple for you."

"That weirdo fixed it all by himself?", questioned Gray.

"And after I went through all that trouble to mess it up, too.", commended Natsu.

"Hey what did you do to fix it?!", Natsu then yelled at the man.

The man turned to hum and began to laugh. "TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT YOU JERK!", Natsu lost his patience.

"And now that everything else is in order, I suppose I should commend the Moon Drip Ceremony?", the man said to Lyon and left again.

"Hey! Quit ignoring me!", Natsu yelled and was about to follow him, when Gray shouted after him. "Natsu!"