Fourfold Dragons

A/N: Hey guys,

I have an important message for you. Sim and I will be away from Monday on and have a two week long trip. This is why we got into a little problem. Because I've written the next chapters, but Sim won't be able to correct them until we are back. So I decided that I still will put them online, but just not corrected. I hope you can forgive us for it and I will put them online corrected, when we're back.

With that, bye, bye ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov

Natsu was laying on the floor and lightning was moving around his body. He gritted his teeth to force himself back up. "Man, I don't understand this.", he mumbled. "He's so strong."

"Can you feel the electric energy I have summoned forth.", Laxus raised his arm as the lightning came from above them, forming a ball of energy.

"What the heck. I can't move a muscle.", Natsu said as he couldn't get up, no matter how much he tried.

"It will plumbed from the heavens and turn you into ash!" The electric ball crackled, growing bigger and bigger. "RAGING BOLT!" With a battle cry Laxus shot the monstrosity down at Natsu, who's widened eyes looked at the incoming attack with horror.

There was a blinding light and Laxus laughed hysterically. "So, who's the most powerful Wizard in our guild now!"

Suddenly, before the lightning bolt could hit Natsu it froze up, making Laxus stop laughing as he looked wide eyed at the scene.

A club of Iron shot at the iced ball and it shattered into pieces. When the smoke of the attack lifted Gajeel and (y/n) stood at each side of Natsu.

"That's no way to treat one of your comrades.", Gajeel said to Laxus. "Only a nutjob like you would be so giddy about taking down of his friends."

"Thankfully we just came in time to save Natsu.", (y/n) glared at Laxus furiously. "Now you're going down!"

"Sis? Gajeel?", Natsu mumbled their names, stunned to see them.

"I have two more challengers?", Laxus chuckled amused. "You will all end up dead soon anyway. Anybody who dares to stand into my way will be eliminated!"

"Let me take care of Laxus, okay?!", Natsu said to the two newcomers as he glared at Laxus with gritted teeth. "You two stay out of this!"

"No deal. I've got a score to settle with this punk.", Gajeel refused to as he said. "This will be my fight!"

"You idiots!", (y/n) spoke to them. "Laxus is too strong. If we wanna beat him we need to give him a lesson together."

Gajeel sighed annoyed. "He's a monster. You can tell he got Makarovs blood running through him. It sucks, but the little girl is right. We have to fight him as a team."

But Natsu wasn't happy about the idea. "There ain't no way! I'm gonna take out Laxus! Besides, I would never team up with a goon like you! So stay out of this!"

(y/n) hit Natsu's head. "Stop it Natsu! Look at him.", she pointed to Laxus and Natsu looked at the Lightning Wizard. "Is that the same Laxus we remember from our childhood?"

Laxus was standing there as he glared down at the three with crazy, shining eyes and the lightning crackling around him. "What's the matter? You scared? You should be."