Chapter 2

Rae

It's the first Friday of the school year and we are already in last period. I walk in to the gym and through to the locker room to change with everyone. Once dress I walk into the gym where everyone is already paying attention to Miss Lovato. I stare at her not watching where u am walking and I walk straight into a ball rack holding basketballs that we are probably using today.

I land on my face and feel a sharp pain in my side and I let out a groan, only to be rolled over to seem Miss Lovato's face looking at me disappointed. I let out I sigh, I had been trying all week to act right at least in this class and I think I have done alright til now. Then everyone starts laughing and I look around and smile and play it off as it was on purpose. "Sorry Miss." I say standing up.

I move away from her and start picking up the basketballs as she just watches me and so does everyone else. Once I finish I sit down and wait. "Ok so we will be playing basketball." She says and everyone cheers.

We are separated into 6 teams everyone wanted me on there team but not because they think I am good at basketball but because I purposely distract the other team to help mine win. As we are playing I am making faces and cracking jokes at the other team and my team is up 10 points when suddenly the girl I am guarding gets a evil look and smirks at me. I shake it off as they score and we all run to the other end of the court. As we get there the same girl who gave me the look was on me guarding me when I suddenly had a sharp excruciating pain run through my side and I screamed in pain falling to the ground.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to!" The girl is yelling looking frantic at somebody I only assume is Miss Lovato. My vision become blurry and I can breath. I am having a panic attack I start gasping for air and moving around falling trapped only chasing more pain and making it hard for myself to breath.

I feel arm warp around me and slowly pick me up and pull me to them. I thrash trying to get away gasping for air still sobbing in pain. The hands grab my arms and him them to my side them the pull me closer and keep me still. As I stay still the pain slowly decreases and I slowly start to feel my lungs fill with air. I look up through my tears and see Miss Lovato holding me whispering comforting things while everyone is watching.

I hear the door open and the nurse walk in. She comes over and reaches towards me and I flinch away because she creeps me out. She always stares at me when I go to her office because I do something stupid to hurt myself. I have stopped going to her office cause it freaks me out. She reaches for me again and I throw myself away from her and Miss Lavato slamming into the ground with a thud cause the pain to shot threw me again.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I say in between gasps to the nure for air slowly crawling away.

I get a few more inches away and I feel the familiar arms of Miss Lovato. I relax and then look over at the nurse who is on the phone and I hear her say "I don't know sir. Your sister won't let me check her. Yes that would be helpful. Thank you sorry again see you when you get here." Then she hangs up. Oh no she called James he had work today.

I start hyperventilating again "No, no you can't call him he has work." I claw at Miss Lavato gasping for air trying to get away to prove I am okay. "I don't need him I am fine just let me get up." Miss Lovato still holds on to me like she knows I am not really okay. I look up at her and look in to her soft comforting eyes. "He can't come he has work today, please" I beg her.

She looks at me for a second then up at the nurse for a second I see her mouth move but then everyone leaves as the nurse gets back on the phone. Then she looks back down at me.

"Now this is what's going to happen...." She starts