Chapter 45

Warning!!!: before this chapter starts there is some mature sections if you wish to skip it you can you will not be missing any storyline.

Rae's POV 

"Alright everyone," Demi says as the last movie ends. "It is time to go to you rooms, We will need to leave the hotel tomorrow by 12. Before you ask I will tell you tomorrow what we are doing, just know it'll be fun." She announces and everyone starts to gather their things to head out. 

Elle, Savi and I walk together to the elevator. 

"Rae, do you wanna come to our room for a little while since we are getting up late?" Savi asks.

"Yeah, Rae, do you want too?" Elle asks.

"Nah, Miss Lovato, are gonna watch a movie that I have been wanting to watch tonight?" I say.

"So you'd rather hangout with a teacher than with you friend." Savi asks with sarcasm in her voice. 

"Yeah, with that attitude, I do." I respond irritated.

Then the elevator opens and I quickly walk to the room alone. 

Demi had to stay to clean up so I have to be alone for a little while. 

I slept through the movies because I don't like watching TV or movies very much they bore me. I walk in the room taking of my shoes and slowly start taking of my clothes.  I throw them into the dirty clothes before grabbing my PJ's but instead of putting them on I just lay down still not fully awake. 

The next thing I know I wake up to the door opening making me jump up covering myself with the sheets.

"Hey, babe, I am back." Demi says before looking at me in surprise. "You okay?"

"Oh yeah I am good just surprised." I say awkwardly.

"You left 30 minutes ago." She says walking over to sit next to me.

"Oh, really?" I ask even more surprised. 

"Yeah, baby, may I ask why you are laying on the bed naked?" She asks.

"You can ask, I just may not answer." I say smirking.

"Okay, well why are you laying in bed naked?" She asks and I just giggle at her pulling her down to me for a kiss.

I instantly feel her tongue push through my lips taking over my mouth making me instantly moan lightly. She pushes me fully back putting herself over me still kissing me. Once we both run out of air we pull away and she goes straight to my neck.

As she kisses and sucks on my neck my hands make it to them hem of her shit pulling it up slowly. As I get it further up she quickly pulls away taking it off before returning to my neck and slowly starts moving down to my chest. I know for a fact there is a least two marks on my neck.

"Babe," I say breathlessly trying to say around the moans. "Please don't leave to many marks?" I ask as I start unhooking her bra.

"Mmmm..." She says almost thinking. "I don't think I can promise anything but I will try." I groan when I feel her lightly nip my nipple.

She takes her bra off slowly still completely focused on my body. 

"If you are gonna make it impossible to cover them, I will do the same." I say flipping us over and holding her down knowing she is allowing it because she could push me back anytime she wanted. 

"I don't think you will." She smirks look up at me and I just raise my eyebrow. With the at put my mouth on her neck grazing my teeth on her skin. "Babe, don't, please?" She asks nicely. 

"I am not." I say kissing down her body until I get to her pants. 

A few weeks ago I wouldn't have done any of this she would have completely taken the lead. I know she likes the lead but she lets me do what I want. 

I get to her jeans she wore today and I stop looking up at her hesitantly. 

"You okay?" She ask looking concerned.

I suddenly feel nervous never being the one in the lead of the situation I am scared to do some thing wrong. She pulls me up to kiss me before flipping us back over and standing up next to the bed. She slowly takes off her pants before straddling me again.  

"You okay, right?" She makes sure. 

Even though we have done this multiple times I still get nervous and she always asks if I am okay to continue. 

"Yeah, I am good do what ever you want to me." I say smirking know that she will continue doing what ever she feels like doing. 

She does she goes straight down below my waist and I get a overwhelming rush of pleasure making me moan loudly into a pillow in case.

Right as I am about to reach my climax she stops looking up at me.

"De-Demi... please I need..." I trail if when suddenly she starts again and I go over the edge.

I throw the pillow over my face letting a moan/scream out as she helps me ride it out then she slowly crawls up so we are face to face and she is kissing me.

Her tongue invades my mouth again and I flip us over so that I am on top again. I again make my way down below her waist but this time I don't freeze up. I dive straight in doing exactly what I know she wants down and more to please her. Soon I hear her holding in her moans and I look up to see her bitting a pillow.

I completely stop and sit up looking at her making quickly looks at me wide eyed. I smile innocently at her making her face turn into a frown.

"What you did it to me?" I ask shrugging.

"No-not this lo-long. Please you can't do this to me again not after stopping me last night." She begs me and I give in giving her what she wants and needs.

Almost as soon as I touch her she goes over the edge too.

For the next two hours we go back and forth me then her. Me trying my best to hide my moans and he doing anything she can to make it hard.

Now we are laying side by side in the bed in our backs out of breath.

"I think that was the longest we have gone." Demi says chucking still out of breath.

I know what you are thinking two hour!?!?

Well when you have all that pent up energy you find it in you to make the best of the time you have. And we did because we have about four more days here and then the plane ride so it'll be harder to make it happen again.

It feels so weird to say that.

"Yeah, you usually don't keep me up this long." I say turn to my side and putting my arm over her waist and my head on her chest.

"Excuse me, ma'am, you were just as into it." She says acting offended.

"I know." I say yawning.

"Go to sleep." She says.

"But I'm not tired." I say yawning again.

"But I am" she responds yawning also.

I giggle before silence takes over the room.

"I love you." I whisper even though I know she is asleep. She wraps her arms around my waist as I pull up the cover before nuzzling my face into her chest.