Chapter 12

Rae

She lays me down on the bed and crawls over me straddling me. She puts her hand on either side of my head just looking down at me. I just look up at her and then she smirks at me. Then she leans down and plants a kiss on my lips when I try to deepen it she pulls away. I groan and whine. "Come on!" I say frustrated.

"Quiet." She says sternly and starts to kiss make beck making me moan so I move my hands to her hips. Only to get a growl and a stern "No touching." I quickly move my hands away. "Why did you get so mad that they said you listen to me?" She questions.

I stay silent not wanting to answer. I pull away from my neck and looks me in the eyes. "Answer." She says calmly but very sternly.

"I don't really know. I just... I got really mad and I want to prove them wrong but it's like every time you tell me to do something I wanna do anything I can to do what you said. It scares me. I am scared that I will get used to you being there. I am scared to get attached and it's like the longer you are around me the more I wanna listen and the less I have panic attacks and episodes if anger. What will happen when you decide you are done with me?" I say scared and confused where that all came from. I had never really thought about it before.

"You wanna know what I think?" She asks and I nod knowing she wants words but she lets it slide. "I see a girl has felt like she has had the whole world on her shoulders for far too long. I see a mature lady where I should see a teen goofing off with her friends and getting in trouble. I see a girl who grew up to fast and just wants some support." She grabs my chin making sure I am looking at her. "I see a girl who found someone to hold part of there burdens and they wanna hand them over but they are scared they will just be thrown back in their face. But that isn't going to happen. I am not going anywhere anytime soon unless you tell me to." She finishes pulling me into another kiss. Only to pull away and look down at me. "Do you understand me? I am not going anywhere and you won't be ashamed of listening to me I won't let you cause I think it is the hottest thing when you listen to me. Especially when you call me ma'am, that really gets me going." She says.

I look up at her and smile. "Yes, ma'am." I say and try and connect our lips and she lets me, I know she didn't have to let me but I am glad she did. She dominates the kiss her hands trailing down my body. I slowly put my hands on her ass only to get a growl. "Don' touch." She whispers sternly briefly pulling away from the kiss.

I groan into the kiss when her hands go under my shirt rubbing my sides ending up on my boobs. She massages them for a minute as I fist the sheet resisting the urge to touch her. She pulls my shirt up and I help her get it over my head. She starts kissing down from my neck all the way down to the hem of my shorts making me moan being turned on so much.

"Do you want to do this?" She asks. "I know I said we need to go on a date first but I don't know how much longer I can wait." I moan as she speaks. "You tease me even when you aren't trying."

"Please." I moan out.

"Please what? Use your words." She says looking me directly in the eye.

"Please fuck me, Please." I beg and she growls coming back up to my face grabbing my chin make me look at her.

"I will not fuck you." She says sternly and I look at her confused. "I will make love to the women I love." She says like it's No big deal that she said she loves me.

"You... you love me?" I stutter out.

Demi nods and says "I love you and I think I have since you walking the first day of school."

"I love you too," I say smiling because I do. I love her, for the first time I truly love someone not related to me. "Now, please make love to me, please?" I ask and she does. Not letting get my release til she was ready to let me and it sent me over the edge of pleasure. I felt light at as a feather, like nothing or no one could touch me except her, she had me under her will. If she said something I did it before I thought twice about it.