Chapter 7

Rae

It's been dark for a few hours so I decided to go home, I walk up to the door and slowly turn the nob only to have it swing open. As soon as it open I am pulled in to a hug but not by the person I was expecting it to be. I was her, I don't hug back for a second but then I had to I couldn't take it anymore. I pull my head back to look at her and say. "Why haven't you gone home? I thought you'd be gone." She shakes her head and pulls me to her. "I am not going anywhere 'til I know you are okay. Plus James has to work again tomorrow so you are stuck with me whether you want me or not." She says smirking. "I think we both know how I feel about you" I mutter blushing and pushing her further in so I could shut the door.

I pull away from the hug and turn around to shut the door just as James walks out of his room and see's me. I stand still as a statue and look at him as he looks at me pissed we stand there for a few more minutes and I lower my gaze so I am looking at the ground I start to feel scared so I step towards the still open door very slowly just in case. He starts walking towards me and I get closer to the door only to be stopped by Demi. She grabs my arm and shuts the door.

I pull away trying to get to the door but when it fails I bolt to the other side if the room. "I am sorry, please don't be mad. I was just overwhelmed, this I all a lot. I won't do it again I promise just, please, don't be mad." I beg and curl into a ball in the corner. "I am sorry." I chant over and over in my ball 'til I feel a large hand I know can't be Demi'sland in my back and rub a bit.

"I am not mad. I think Demi's is more upset than me because I knew you would come back you always do." Kisses my head "Now I am going to bed cause I have work in the morning." He finishes standing up and starting to walk off I look up at him. "I love you, James." I say he smiles and says he loves me to before going to his room.

I look at Demi "Are you mad?" I whisper. "I really am sorry." She just looks at me coming closer and kneeling down to me. She grabs my face and makes me look her in the eye. "I am a bit mad, you can't walk out like that. Let's go to your room to talk." She says, stands up then helps me up. We walk into my room I walk in my closet and get clothes and I walk back into the room forgetting Demi is there I pull off my shirt and throw it into my laundry basket when I hear someone clear their throat I look behind me and see Demi. My eyes go wide and I scramble to put the shirt on.

"Shit. I am so sorry I completely forgot you were sitting there." I blush. "I'll go to the bath room the finish changing." I say and slowly turn to go to the bath feeling very awkward. I start walking to toward to bedroom for when she spoke "You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't mind looking away if it makes you more comfortable." I look at her and nodded so he turns her head and I finished getting ready and lay down on the bed.

"Hey, Rae do you have any clothes I could borrow?" She asks once I sit down I nod and gesture to the closet. "Have at it." I say. She nods and walks up to my closet pulls out some clothes and the gets undressed right in front of me almost completely only leaving on the panties. I bit my lip and I look at her boobs as she moves around dealing with the clothes. I lay back clamping my eyes closed. "Fuck!" I whisper-yell cover I my face knowing I am blushing and still bitting my lip trying to get the image out of my head.

I feel a dip in the bed and then a body straddling my hips. I slowly move my hand and open my eyes to see Demi leaned over me and her boobs basically in my face. (Btw, yes I am really into girls boobs. I like butts but boobs are so much better.) All I wanna do is reach up and grab one. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask still look at her chest then glance up at her she is smirking and says innocently "What do you mean?" I sigh rub my face trying to release tension in my body. "Why do you have to put your boobs right in front of my face. It's like teasing a dog with a treat but never actually giving it to him. I mean we were supposed to come in here to talk and you do this to me instead. I mean you already know how they affect me from earlier." I look at her straight in the eye. "Remember when I vaguely said you have perfect boobs well I meant it and now you are teasing me." I groan laying my head back closing my eyes.