Chapter 10

Rae

I walk into the apartment alone after Demi dropped me off without talking to me at all in the car she looked so pissed. I walk into my room and slowly lay down pulling the covers over me. I start crying she has never been mad at me. 

What if she leaves me because I am too much of a child? What is she hates me now? What if... My thoughts are cut off when suddenly I cant breath I am gasping and trying to breathe. I move off the bed trying to find my inhaler but as I am walking across the room I feel light-headed and just as I get to the shelve that it is on I fall and everything goes dark. 

Everything is dark I can hear mumbled talking. I feel hands touching me and I wanna move away but I can't. I feel someone pick me up and put me into my bad and I wanna open my eyes and look at them but I can't. I feel them move my hair to the side and I wanna believe the hands are Demi cause I feel comfort but there is no way. 

"Rae, baby girl please wake up." I hear a voice whisper lightly. I groan and try to open my eyes again this they do open up. I look at the person next to me and see Demi look at her confused. 

"What time is it?" I mudder out "Shouldn't you be with your family?" I manage to ask a second question. I try to sit up only to be pushed back down.

"Stay down babe, It is seven. Do you know when you passed out." She asks concerned. Why is she concerned she should hate me I did the opposite of what I told her I would. I acted like a little child and made her day harder than it had to be. I had a panic attack for no reason. I don't know why she cares about me at all I am not worth it. 

"Do you know?" She asks again. 

"Not long after you dropped me off. I was trying to get to my inhaler on the shelve but then I got lightheaded and I couldn't make." I start to tear up. "I am sorry, I have never fainted without someone around. I was so scared and I thought if I used the inhaler it would help. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I am sorry." I say trying to sit up again only to be pushed back again. 

"Stay laying down you need to rest passing out isn't easy on the body." she says and I relax.

"I am sorry," I say again "for everything, I told you I would act right and I didn't, I was childish. I don't understand why you even wanna be around me since I am so childish." I say.

"You aren't childish you just have things you need to work on just like everyone in the world. You have so many issues when you act out like that it's your brain's way of coping with everything and we can work on that." She says laying next to me and pulls me to her and I lay my head on her boobs, causing her to chuckle. "You really like using my boobs as pillows don't you?" She asks and I giggle nodding. 

"They are perfect and really nice to lay on. They have to be my favorite part of your body." I say smiling and lifting my head to look at her then laying it back down.

We lay there for a few minutes and I decide I wanna get food slow I pick my head up and see she is asleep. So I carefully get out of her hold and slowly inch my way out of the bed and then head for the kitchen. I open the fridge and see leftovers from when demi cooked and I smile taking them out and warming them up.

Once warm I head back to my room and smile seeing her half-asleep her hand looking for me and then she opens her eyes looking around and when she see's me, she smiled at me gesturing me to come to her. I giggle and climb back in the bed with my food. I sit next to her laying down and turn on the TV to see my favorite show is on. 

I squeal "I love this show!!" and look at her confused face. "What it has a lot of hot girls in it." I say and then remember who I am talking to. "Not as hot as you of course. but they are hot." I say trying to make sure she doesn't get jealous or upset.

She sits up and gets on my lap straddling me push me against the headboard and I squeak in surprise. She just stares me in the eye and I stare back not sure what to do. "You sure you don't think they are hotter and sexier than me?" she asks me and I smile nodding "Words." she says sternly and sexily and I feel an amazing feeling in my core. 

"Babe, Demi, Miss Lovato, you are by far sexier and hotter than any girl on that show." I slowly run my hand up her side going to her boob and the other going down her ass. "Not one of them has perfect boobs that are also good for napping. Not one of them has this big sexy ass either." I move my face into her neck and I kiss until I find her sweet spot making her moan. "And not one of them and get me wet by one moan." I whisper into her ear. 

"So, your wet?" she asks and I can hear the smirk in her voice. 

"I am, Miss Hotty." I say in a seductive tone. "Not one of the girls are as women and sexy as you are and always will be. They don't have my undivided attention you do."

She put her mouth to my hear. "Don't start something you aren't going to finish, hon." She whispers to me. 

I giggle "Who said I wasn't gonna finish what I started. I don't ever start something I don't plan on finishing seems like a waste of time, and this is not a waste of time I guarantee you that." I say the last part seriously.  I take my hand off her boob and put it o her face putting in in front of my face and kiss her hard. 

She swipes her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give it to her automatically. I don't fight for dominance I just submit to her mouth. I feel her hands rub up and down my side and I moan into the kiss. 

She pulls away and looks into my eye. "I wanna take you on a date first. I want this to be a good relationship. I want it to be as normal as I can possibly make it." She says to me and I groan. 

"Says the one who just told me not to start something I couldn't finish then you did it. " I say frustrated and I sigh and look away when she chuckles at me. 

After just sitting there for a few minutes I hear the front door open and close and I know it is James. He walks into my room and neither of us moves so I just say "Come in James." and he opens the door and groans when he sees us. 

"No funny business in the house while I am here, god I don't even wanna think about that." He says gagging. "Anyway I came to say I was home and I am going to bed. " He smiles and shuts the door. 

I yawn as he shuts the door, "Maybe we should go to sleep to you have had a long night." Demi suggests and I just nod agreeing really wanting to sleep. She rolls off me laying down pulling me to her and I lay my head on her boobs like I always do and she chuckles and me. I push my face further into he boobs and finally get comfortable. 

She hums as I fall asleep. When I am almost completely asleep I hear her whisper. "I love you, baby, I have since I saw you walk in that gym on the first day of school. I know you are asleep but I love you." Then it gets quiet and I fall asleep completely asleep sure I had made that up.

I dreamt of the future, I dreamed Demi and I were sitting on the porch watching our to kids, adopted of course, playing in our backyard. We have family coming over hers and my brother who also has two kids with his wife.