Chapter 24

Rae's POV

My eyes slowly open I realize it is still dark and I am very cramped. I try to stretch out then I remembered I was in the closet. I reach up and open the closet to see is is dark and Demi is sitting at the foot of the bed with a play of food next to her. She is sitting in a criss-cross position with her elbows leaning on her knees and using her hand to support her hear while she sleeps.

I slowly stand up and walk over to the bathroom before I head over to her. When I come out of the bathroom Demi is awake and looking at me groggily.

"Baby, is that you?" She asks still kind of asleep.

"Yes, Ma'am," I say and walk back to the closet to get my close to sleep in because if it only midnight.

"No, honey please come cuddle with me." She says in a soft sweet voice almost begging without begging.

"I am, I am just getting clothes to sleep in." I say glancing at her as I look through the closet. I stop immediately when I see her taking her shirt off and then moving to the pants.

"Demi, what are you doing?" I say curiously as I hold my clothes I finally pulled out.

"I am getting dressed or bed it is like you haven't seen me naked before. I know have seen you beautiful body before so just forget the pajama's and come and join me in bed." She says as finish taking all her clothes off then sets the plate on the nightstand. She crawls on the bed and then looks at me expectantly.

"But James is here, what if he walks in?" I ask trying to decide what to do.

"He won't he said he had to work early in the morning so he will be gone before we get up." She said.

"Okay," I start "but if he does, you are gonna be in trouble." I say and slowly get undressed. I, unlike Demi, leave my panties and bra on. I walk over to the bed only to see Demi looking disappointed. "What?" I ask as I stand next to my side of the bed.

"I am naked, I don't wanna be naked alone." She says simply and we just look at each other for a minute. "At least take of the bra there is know why that can be comfortable to sleep in." She request and I do as she asks.

I get the bra of and crawl into the bed and hover over Demi and slowly kiss her. After a slow sweet kiss, I pull away and lay next to her only to have her pull me to her, so I lay my head on her chest and wrap my arm around her waist.

"I am sorry about earlier." I say quietly hoping she hears and slowly I fall asleep again.

-The Next Morning-

"Wake up." I hear a voice say and then fingers running through my hair. "Baby, we gotta get going, we have school today."

"No, I sleep." I whine like a child not wanting to get up.

"Come on, baby one more day then you can sleep all you want for two days." She tries to resin with me.

I groan opening my eyes to look at the beautiful women standing over me already ready for the day.

I sit up and look at her for a moment before pulling her between and wrapping my arms around her waist. I burry my face in her stomach and I feel her hands rest on my shoulders. Then I remeber I am still naked and I quickly jump up heading to the closet only to be stopped.

"Where are you going?" She ask pulling me back to her.

"To get dressed." I say and try and pull away again.

"Ok." She said sadly and slowly let go.

I walk to the closest grabbing some clothes and head to the bathroom with her watching my every movement.

I walk out of the bathroom dressed to see Demi laid back on the bed so I walk over to her. I crwal over her and straddle her waist.

"Come on. We gotta go." I whisper into her ear.

"No, I don't think I want to." She complains.

"Come on." I get up off her and pull her up making her stand.

I pull her to the living room and hand her bag before picking up mine.

"You made me get up so we are going." I say and push her out the door.

She looks at me surprised. "What? You actually want to go now." She says and I nod getting in to the car. She gets in a drives off to school.

Once we get to the school we walk in and to her office. I help her get ready for her classes today before heading to class.

I walk into class and straight to my seat. I look at the person sitting down next to me and see someone I recognize from gym but I can't remember her name. She looks over and smiles. I smile back then the teacher starts class.

The whole class I feel eyes on me which I know are coming from this girl. When the class ends I get out of class as soon possible and as the day goes on I continue to feel eyes watch me all day. 

I get to the gym for last period early and I go to Demi's office and knick on the door.

"On second." I hear her muffled voice say and the door is opened.

I push her in and shut the door behind me.

"This girl, in gym has been following me all day... She was staring at me in first period and then in the hallways." I say pacing back and forth as she looks at me surprised. "Its freaking me out. She hasn't spoken to me once she just watches me." I look at her.

"Well, maybe you should talk to her?" She suggest.

"I have tried but she rushes away." I say as the rest of the class starts to come in. You hear the roar of every one talking to one another. "I guess that mean we have to go to class." I say and she nod pulling me into a hug kissing my forehead.

"Everything will work out." She lead me out the door and into the gym where I join the class.

I sit down with my friends and quickly realize the girl is sitting near us watching me again.