Chapter 14

Rae

Demi clear her throat and they both look over smiling at me.

"Hi." I whisper nervously.

"Awe shes cute." The older one who i assume is her mother says making me blush. "What's your name? Demi didn't tell us because apparently you need her so she left early." She says I look at Demi with a raised brow.

"I am sorry about that." I say to her then look at Demi. "You me y'all were done that's why you came back early." She tries to look innocent. I look back at her mother and sister to see them giggling. "I told her I was heading to bed because I wasn't feeling well." I explain and then walk away from Demi sitting on her couch.

"It's okay. I am sure she was just worried." Her mother says sitting back down with Demi's younger sister and Demi walking to sit next to me.

"My name is Rae Adams by the way." I say stand up again as Demi sits next to me and walking over to a chair where she can't sit next to me.

"Baby, I am sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you I just didn't wanna make you mad." She says pleadingly as her younger sister and mother giggle.

I just stare at her giving her the silent treatment. Demi sighs and lays back on the couch making me smile.

"So Rae, my name is Madison." The younger one says.

"And I am Dianna." Her mother says.

"It's nice to meet y'all." I say smiling at them.

"Would y'all like anything to drink since Demi is being rude and bother to ask." I say glaring at her.

They laugh say no as Demi sits up again "That's not true. They nowhere everything is." I glance at her but don't respond.

After about an hour of talking, Dianna surprised me with a question. "So Rae how come you are ignoring Demi? Just curious." She says.

"Why don't you tell her?" I suggest smirking at Demi knowing she knows why.

"Well Rae has a bit of an anger issue and instead of fighting she ignores me until she wants to talk about like an adult instead of getting mad." She says look at me smiling.

I glare at her.

"Baby I am sorry for lying to you and them but we made a deal that other night that we would both go do things with our friends and family. This was before that. I am really sorry." She says leaning forward staring me right in the eye. "I love you and when you said you didn't feel well I wanted to make sure you were okay. You had gotten in that fight a couple days before and I didn't know if it had to do with that." She says and I look at her for a couple more seconds and then I stood up and walked over and push her back on the couch and sit in her lap.

"Wait, your there girl that got into a fight with, Alison Drew, the junior that everyone can't stand," Madison says in surprise making me frown. "Everyone has been talking about the senior that stood up to the rich bitch," she says and quickly adds. "excuse my language."

"In my defense, she came after me," I say looking at her dead in the face. "I would never fight with someone unless it is self-defense. I mean it, you shouldn't be happy about that. I wish that had never happened, because like Demi said I have anger issues and it could have gone really wrong."

I look down. "I could have done a lot more damage to that girl." I feel arms wrap around me and a kiss on the cheek and i know it is Demi. "In all honesty, if Demi hadn't been gotten by another student i would have done that damage. She would probably be in the hospital and i don't like the thought of that." I look at Dianna and she is smiling at me then i look at Demi smiling at me to and i can see the love in her eyes.