Chapter 29

Rae's POV

At 2:30 we all get up and head for the front door. Maddie still hasn't calmed down and I don't know if she will. I am sure she blames herself but she isn't to blame if anyone is to blame it's me. I stepped in after I was told I shouldn't by Demi. I got mad after he hit me. I beat the shit out of him for it. I should be the one in trouble. What if Demi or someone close to me makes me mad enough with them to hurt them. I am a danger to everyone around me.

"Babe?" I hear a faint call of my name. I try to shake the thoughts but nothing works. "Babe, we are here." I hear Demi's voice say as her hand slowly shakes my shoulder just a little.

"I am sorry, what did you say?" I say finally clearing my mind to look at her, then I look around. I realise we are in the parking lot of the doctor.

"We are here. Are you okay?" She asks and you can here the concern in her voice and see it in her eyes.

"Umm... Yeah just thinking agian. I really should stop but for some reason I can't." I say look down at my lap. "Anyways, let's get this over and done with." I say reaching to undo my seat belt but Demi stops me.

"Baby, if something wrong you have to tell me." She says grabbing my chin making me look up at her. "You have to tell me or I can't help you." She continues and I sigh.

"I can't stop think what if, say, you made me mad and I attacked you. What if I beat the shit out of you and don't stop me soon enough? What if someone else pisses me off and I take it out on you? What if I can't stop my self? The past couple times you've been there to stop me but what if it's you I am punching and.." I choke out a sob. "And... and you can't stop me." I blink tears out of my eyes to look at her. "What happens then? I am a danger to you and everyone else."

"Baby, that would never happen. Remeber that night during the first weekend I spent at your house. You were so mad that I was throwing my life away for you that you punch the wall. Babe you were arguing with your bother if your the dangerous you would gone for him."

"Yeah, but also remeber how if anyone touches me when I get to that point nothing registers in my head. I forget a reason and I go in to fight mode. I have never been truly mad at you, yeah, I have been mildly upset and slight irritated but never pissed. What if one day I get pissed at you and not even you can calm me down? What then?" I argue with her.

"Baby, please, we will figure this out for now let's just focus on making sure you are okay physically. Can we do that?" She asks and I nod. Demi raises an eyebrow making me sigh.

"Yes we can do that." With that we get out of the car and she leads the way in. Once we are we go through the process and now we are waiting for the doc.

Rick walks in and see my face and winces.

"You see the other guy." I say trying to make a joke to make the room less tense and it worked. The both laugh lightly and Demi grabs my hand showing her support knowing I don't like doctors.

After half and hour of questions and talking Rick he tells me it is a mild concusion. He says I should be fine in a couple days but I my symptoms get worse or continue for to long to come back.

Once we sign everything and payed we left. Demi helped me in to the car then get in her self. She looks at me and grabs my chin pulling my face to hers. She then just holds me there for a second.

"I love you." She says before smashing her lips into mine. Meanwhile, I am trying to keep up. She runs her tounge across my lip asking for entertance but I decide to mess with her.

I deny her access to enter making her growl. I smile in to the kiss in victory until suddenly her hand in on my thigh. She then quickly moves it to my core making me gasp giving her a chance to slip her tounge in. She takes the opportunity and the fight for dominance begins.

She of course wins and I pull away. "I love you too." I say with a smile.

She smiles and kisses me agian. She slowly starts kissing down my neck til she hits my spot. As she does she lightly blows on it making me bite my lip to keep from moaning. She then kisses it, then I feel her teeth slightly run across my skin and i lean my head d to the side to give her better access.

She suddenly bites down and sucks on my skin. I let out a groan from the sudden pain but also pleasure. I feel her smirk as she kisses it one more time before pulling away.

Just then my phone rings and I instantly recognize the ring tone so without looking I answer it.

"Hello?" I say in to it smiling at a confused Demi.

"Thank god! Rae, I am on my way home to change then I am coming to Demi's. You are with her, right?" James asks in the phone his voice filtering through different emotions.

"Yeah, I am with her, we are about to leave the docotrs office." I explain.

"What do you mean doctors? Are you okay? I mean I know what happened but are you okay?!?!" He says frantically.

"I have a very mild concussion, I will be fine, I just couldn't let the paramedic look my over once I came to after I passed out." I say and I here him sight in relief. "I will see you at Demi's in half and hour, yeah?" I ask and when he agree's we hang up.

I look at Demi and sigh. She looks at me in concern and confusion.

"We are gonna have a long afternoon." I say and try to smile at her.

"I will be right there if you need anything,  okay?" She reassures me before putting the car in gear and driving off.

When we pull up to the apartment complex James is staring right outside his car watching for us. When he spotted us his face lit up. Soon, we made I up stairs and we all sat down on the couches.

"We all need to have a serious talk right now before I put it off more..." James starts. The last time this happens he told me we were moving out of our childhood home because he could no longer pay the bills. That being said I immediately feel my whole body tense.

What does he wanna talk about?