"Explain"

Black walks in showing no fear. Karlo didn't need any weak niggas on his team. He was trying to get ahead of the game. He wouldn't sacrifice his time, sweat, and soon to be large wealth for no nigga. He had to cut his grass along the way to get his snakes out the way.

"What did Sassy do this time?"

"Oh the little hoe named Sassy. Don't worry about it. I got her, and back to you how the fuck you get caught slipping?"

"It had to be a set up. I changed location everytime, followed every move trying to think like you, burner phone every thing to the T."

Karlo sits back thinking should he really trust his ass? He's showed nothing but loyalty, he'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But one wrong move ends his life.

Blacko keeps his face stone. Karlo plays with his chin hair.

"Alright I'll give it to you. But if I find out other wise you and your sister get it"

One of the officers comes in looking Black up and down.

"He good?"

"Yeah, he was my man from the outside"

"Ok cool, your shipment just came in. It'll be here shortly. Oh since shorty backed Sassy put money on your books. "

"Appreciate you"

Big Tony walks in with one of Karlo workers named Troy.

"Caught the snake boss"

"You know what to do. I'm about to go play ball. Just don't have that nigga screaming and crying like a bitch. Walk with me B"

The wall to the court where everybody is gathered around the fresh meat. One bold one walks up to Karlo swinging. Everything out side stops.The boys hold him back while he fights for them to let him go. Karlo can feel the blood rolling down his check from the cut the young man just gave him. Karlo swipes his tongue across his teeth before knocking the boy off his feet.

"Naw bitch get yo ass up! You want to play pussy come on then nigga"

As soon as the boy gets on his feet Karlo knocks him down again. Karlo begins stomping him, making him curl up like a baby in there Mama's stomach. No one dares to stop the fight not even the police that's out side the gate. But when they the head person is here there run to get Karlo off the boy.

"Calm down, we have to take you to the hole since head man here. Don't put up no fight"

Karlo spits on the boy before putting his hands up, letting them know they can take him.

Black sits back watching everything. Dam he got the prison on lock down to. Karlo stops in front of him

"I wasn't the nigga on my team, by the time I'm out he should be on it"

Black gives one nod letting him know he understands.

Karlo sits in the hole for three days straight before he's let out again.

He walks to his cell calling Sassy as soon as he walks in

"What?"

"Bitch don't answer the phone with no fucking what"

"Nigga who the fuck is you talking to? I'll hang this bitch up and stop answering all together. Try me! And if you call me out my name again I'll lower your fucking prices in the streets"

Karlo pinches the bridge of his nose

"Look I'm just calling to see if everything is running smoothly. And thank you for putting bread on my books. Last thing, I need you to find out who set your brother up. I want they ass killed when you find out"

"Bet"

She hangs up not bothering to see if he needed something else

This girl is going to make me kill her

"Boss, I got him as a drug boy"

"Nice work, what's his name?"

"Michael"

"Alright"

As Karlo was building a team on the inside Sassy was building a empire on the outside. Sassy already had name for herself in the streets. The streets raised her. She was going hard way before her brother. She was getting to the money any type of way she could. Only thing she didn't dip in was selling her body.

She left home by age 10 after her and her meth head mama got into it. Her mama put her through allot not giving a dam about anybody but her self. She was raised to be selfish in these streets. Ghetto don't love nobody. She started off setting niggas up to stealing cars, robbing, selling, schemes just anything to get to the dollars.

Only person she gave a fuck about is her older brother. The rest of these niggas could suck her dick and die.

She sits in Karlo's chair looking for anything that could give her a break in finding who set her brother up. She wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his hoes that did the shit. She loved her brother like no other but he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He let these hoes get in his ear saying fuck the world when they do.

She couldn't respect that about him.

She looked through cameras trying to catch anything. Then one slips up making her smile.

"Got them,Aye staddle up"

They ride to the hood picking some of the men up that was so called hiding. But if the price is right and you not police then you can get any information you need.

She walks down the line looking at all the scared faces.

"Let's go and grab the chains out my truck"

She can hear Karlo's workers talk quietly. But every one of them was scared to speak out of term

"She's the girl version of Kayo"

Sassy walks up to the man that spoke those words.

"Thank you"

They ride to a dust road in the middle of no where.

"You don't talk you catch a ride"

First one didn't take her words.

Sassy stands toe to toe even if she is short as fuck. She backs down to noone

"Chain him up and tie it to the back of the truck. Y'all niggas about to learn not to fucking play with me"