Well

"Micah you have only been back in my life a short time. Im just looking to get into anything right now"

He looks down at his feet feeling rejected.

"Ok how about we date and chill and see if it leads to anything more"

"Ok we can do that"

Deep down Sassy knew she wouldnt be happy with him. They had to much history and he was part of the reason for her trust issues. Maybe she just wasn't ment for anybody. Her past will catch up sooner or later.

Micah leaves her alone. So lost in her mind she doesn't shut the door completely. Karlo waits a few seconds before entering the room. Sassy opens the glass sliding door stepping outside in the cool breeze.

Karlo watches her walk in the pitch black to the water. Dropping her robe at the shore before getting in the water. He watches her as she battles herself. He removes his clothes but his boxers.  Leaving his clothes by her following her trail.  Its like she knew he was there from not getting scared when he begins floating next to her.

"You ever wonder what comes after death? Like i know theres a heaven but do we remember our love ones or do we pass by them with no memory or meaning of this life time. "

"I don't know I've never thought about that too be honest"

"I know you were there when Micah was speaking to me"

He lets out a breath

"I was"

"I dont think i can give myself fully to some one"

"I get that,but is it that or you have to many choices to pick from"

"I don't have many"

He sucks his teeth

"Your just a person everybody is attractive to. You walk in a room and all eyes go right to you. Every man wants you without knowing you just bevau your beautiful inside and out. Men are drawn to that"

"Oh"

They go silent each in a differnt world. For a couple of hours they float, swim, talk, splash each other until they get sleepy.

"Let me sleep with you tonight"

"Ok"

They take turns washing. Sassy gets snacks and the blunts ready. They end up watching movie after movie falling asleep in eachothers company.

Sassy wakes up in the middle of the night putting do not disturb sign up on the door.  She just wanted to sleep all day the next day. Laying next to a sleeping Karlo, he wraps his arms her making her fall asleep instantly.

When they wake up its 2pm. They leave that night to go home.  So Sassy still didnt want to do anything. They ended up staying in the room watching more movies, playing cards,broad games and ordering room service. When night falls they gather there things getting ready to leave.

Micah appears with a sour face. Sassy rolls her eyes. Remembering how he use to get his bitch attitudes but wouldn't tell her what the problem was. So she just shrugged and kept it moving. Josè met them at the take off spot.

They over see the product that's being put on the planes.

After saying there good byes they get on the plane heading home.

Alina was silent looking out the window. Sassy didnt ask Karlo what happened between the two but she honestly didnt care. All she knew which made her laugh at tge sight, was Alina's head had a big bandge wrapped around it.

Deon was busy texting someone,and he'd smile every few minutes. Sassy hoped it was a female that could make him happy. She knew even if Micah wasn't his cousin,she still couldn't picture herself with him. But she knew he was a good man that deserved a good girl. Micah and Karlo were having a mean mug match. She shook her head at the two before getting sleepy. They still had 7 hours to go, mind as well go to sleep.

"Ill take her home"

"Naw nigga she goos with me"

Sassy wakes up rubbing her eyes from the loud yelling, trying to get herself togeather.

"Will you both shut the fuck up. I can find my way home dam"

Then she thinks about it, she got her car brought to the drop off.

They go at it again, rolling her eyes getting off the plane. She walks around the car to make sure there is no damaged. The two dummies realize shes not on the plane anymore. So they both rush off the plane getting in her car.

She doesn't say anything before driving off.

"Fuck this time is fucking with me"

She notes to herself

Its going on 7 but feeling like the morning.  Reaching for her ringing phone.

"Hello big brother"

"Hello little sister. I was just making sure you made it back home"

"Nigga stop lieing, you know your monkey ass is hungry. Been eating take out since i left"

Karlo and Micah bust out laughing. Letting Black know she had company

"Yo ass aint had to put me on blast like that either little nigga"

"Blah blah what you trying to eat?"

Sassy mugs Karlo just looking at the smirk on his face and the lick of his lips.

"Chicken, greens with neckbones, mac and cheese with cornbread. Ow and your tea"

"Alright, go ahead to the house we will be there in a little bit. Give Killa his food, its in his fridge"

"Spoiled ass dog, eat better than me. I should have just came and ate his dam food"

"And my baby would have bite your dick off nigga"

"Yeah yeah"

Micah starts rubbing his hands

"Fuck you so happy for?"

"I get that cooking, i aint had that shit in years"

"And you can wait some more years. Nigga where you going? Fuck you smiling for? You bout to get dropped off to. The hell yall thought this was"

Both mug her making her pearly whites appear

"Im just fucking with yall"

They stop to the store getting everything she needs to make this dinner happen.

When they get there she beeps the horn. She ended up just going shopping for the house. Before she pulls up in the house she gets out to check the mail. Micah not ever being here before he gets out to thinking this is where she parks.  Karlo gets out thinking he trying some slick shit.

Black walks out with a bag of chips smiling and happy to see his sister

"SASSY! WATCH OUT!!!"

"Pop Pop Pop"