No love

Waking up out my sleep from the steady knocking on the hotel door. I had get a room for the night I dont trust these hoes. Wake and something missing it'll be war.

Swinging the door open it's one of the maids that work her.

"I have to clean this room"

Looking her up and down with a mug on my face. I know dam well this bitch did not wake me up talking about cleaning no dam room.

" You have three seconds to remove your self from my view before I shoot Ling. She starts to laugh. Grabbing one of my guns that's in the plant by the door her smile is wipped away and replaced with her ass running down the hall way.

Sassy walks back in the room laughing. She looks to the bed where the stripper from last night is still asleep. Sassy rolls her eyes before going to the bathroom to get ready for her day.

When she walks back out she thought the girl would have been gone. But no luck she struts over to the girl shaking the brown skin beauty that's made allot of bad decisions in her life.

The girl rolls over blinking her eyes open.

"You got to get up and go"

The girl jumps up looking sad

"What why?"

"Girl because it's time for your ass to go home. The fuck?"

"Will you call me"

"Mmm probably not, but I'll say i had a good time and your a beast with that tongue sweetheart"

The girl looks down blushing not really not fully understanding she was used for one night. Sassy hands her 80 so she could get home. But in the girls head aw she cares about me and this won't be the last time. Little does she know.

Sassy leaves out looking like she didn't have a long night. She looks just as when she came.

Handing her ticket to the man that's been eye raping her since she walked out the door. He rushes to get the expensive car. Pulling up hopping out then helping her in the car. She notices the folded piece of paper on her dashboard. Seeing it's his number she rolls the window down tossing it to him.

"Maybe next time sweetheart"

He winks while she pulls off fast.

"They will learn one-day"

She pulls in to her condo,she was in love with her home. She didn't even have to park outside. When she did the tour of the house she knew it was home.

When she gets in she puts on something quick before heading back out

"Shit"

She runs up the stairs to Rocko"s room. The big blue nose pit runs to her happy to see his owner. She loves on him for a minute. Putting his favorite movie on then putting a fresh steak on his plate with lemon water in his bowl. She Pat's him on the head he barks in happiness but whines when he sees she is about to leave

"I'll be back tonight baby"

He barks before going back to his show.

She heads back to the car, pulling up to her brother and Karlos house that's four blocks over.

Using her key she let's herself in. They are passed out in the living room. Sassy shakes her head at the stripper that still has her brothers dick in her mouth but is passed out.

"Helllloooo wake y'all ass the fuck up!"

"Tell that bitch to stop screaming!"

Sassy smirks

Snatching the hoe up by the hair. The woman tries to get from the hold Sassy has. But no luck,she throws the naked bitch out

"Get your stank pussy on! Go wash and get the cum off your lip"

Karlo gets up laughing

"Y'all funky ass need to go wash"

She goes making breakfast

"When your done meet me at the location thats texted to your phone"

With that she leaves them

Karlo sits back playing with his chin hair thinking

"Has she always what's the word"

"A boss bitch"

"Yeah yeah"

"Nigga she was a natural born hustler. She use to steal the other kids candy and make them buy the shit back. She hell man and don't take shit from nobody but she a good person. She like the angel and devil that be on your shoulder. The nigga that catches her is going to be lucky and patient"

Karlo likes a chase but if he gets her will it be a fuck and duck or will it be on some Savage love type shit?

They head to the location

When they get there it's a pillow spot. Walking in confused,a big ass nigga comes out of no where

"Can I help you"

"Where Sassy at?"

"Who asking"

Before one of them can start some shit Sassy comes out

"They straight Bam"

Following her to the back of the building

"Why we at a pillow shop?"

"Karlo put your finger print here"

He does it making the wall slide up

Walking through it's machines neatly along the walls.

Each one had different kind of drugs. They are looked through carefully before being broke down and emptied in different size bags

"No man work so no one can steal. No breaks so your not losing any money. Your pillows are a front so no police"

"Dam"

"You have 9 other business around at different locations. Your next shop will be trucks so you will have your own shipment working for you. So it's less work for you"

"All workers I have on the corner is set up like a job. If your late call and say something,they get paid hourly. Always have at least 3 other workers with you. Don't have allot of nothing on you. Everyone has gun papers even if some is fake including a fake I'd and social security number,address,etc. They are put through a class that shows how to protect them selfs. They show respect because they are treated with respect. But they know it's not a game a bullet will you cost nothing.

Hearing loud foot steps surrounding them but not seeing anything. It seemed they came out of the shadows. Different faces and different men are around all eyes are on the two Alphas in the room. But you know what they say the Luna is the heart of the pack, so they look to the top female that has taking care of them for the past years.

Sassy smiles big to the two men that are looking confused.

"Welcome home boys"