Miss

Karlo deepings the kiss making Sassy moan softly. Before Sassy can get caught all the way up she pulls away from the kiss.

"Put me down Blue"

He looks confused but lets her down in arms reach.

"Whats wrong ma?"

"You have a girlfriend,even if i dont care for her i still will respect that fact"

He starts laughing making her get mad

"Bye Blue,you can see your way out"

He straight faces pulling her by the waist and pinning her to the wall.

"Thats not my girlfriend sweetheart"

"Dont feed me that, she stated she was and you didnt deny it Blue"

"Stop calling me that shit, i was trying to be nice and not be extra and cause a scene at my party"

Sassy sighs

"Ok well you need to get her straight and knowing shes not your girl. When you can do that you come back and we can talk or whatever"

"Ughhh man i get where you coming from. And when i come back fuck that talking i want that whatever shit"

Sassy full blown laughs at him being childish

He kisses her forehead not trying to let go of her. They lock hands getting lost in eachothers eye contact.

"Ill be back i promise i will"

He runs jumping in his car driving off in a hurry. Hes so excited about him actually getting a chance and not fucking up he doesn't see the car following behind him. When he stops at the red light they pull up beside him lighting the car up with bullets. He doesn't have a chance to try to protect his self. His foot slips off the gas making the car run into a street pole.

The person gets out the car to make sure he is dead. Karlo lays in his own blood watching his life go by his eyes.

"Charge it to the game bitch nigga"

They put the last bullet in him before running back to there car and swerving off.

Karlo doesn't hear any cars or sirens coming his way. He knows hes alone truly.

Sassy sits waiting for him to return. She doesn't hear her upstairs window being bust. They put a bag over a growling Killas head. They sneak down the stairs seeing Sassy on the couch. They start shooting with no mercy. Sassy was able to get to her gun but not fast enough she gets hit 6 times getting the person 3 times. Killa gets loose running full force at hearing Sassys cries. He bites a chunk out the persons leg making them cry out and hitting Killa across the face. Killa loses sight going in and out but hes able to get on Sassy to try to protect her. When the person leaves out he manages to grab her phone and take it to her.

She dails 911 but passes out. So Killa begins howling and whining

"I dont know it sounds like a dog or something send sombody to this address oh and theres another call close by. The witness says theres a car in a pole and the young man is very bloody"

Sassy goes in and out hoping that Karlo doesn't come back. She doesn't want him to get hurt also.

They rush her and him to the hospital. Black runs in the hospital just as they are pulled out.

"Where my sister?"

He almost doesn't recognize her or Karlo when they pass by him. So much blood and bullet wounds. He grabs Sassy hand and she squeezes it weakly.