You

Black left her house 2 months later mad at his self, saying he would be back. Sassy knew he would but she didnt care,she was content growing old by herself at this point. She had shop set up so she was making plenty of money. She wasn't ready to face Karlo, and she dam sure wasn't ready to face Micah. He had brought back so many nightmares back. After her and Micah split all those years ago she ended up messing with a dude named Cash. He was everything she wanted in a man. He was older than her. The key word he was a man.  Everything was everything when it first started out. But later down the line things begin to change between the two. She found out he was a pimp,which she didnt believe at first. He beat on her and tried to sell her thats when she knew the rumors were truth. He tried to sell her to a older man named Charlie. He never tried anything with her. He would feed her and give her money. Some for Cash and some for her to hide for herself. Cash would drop her off then go back to get her when it felt they were over.

Everyday was the same thing and same time. He would buy her anything she wanted or needed. No questions asked, he had plenty of money.

Cash controled everything when it came to her. But he started disappearing more. She was thankful for the lack of attention she was getting at this point from him. They way she saw it,less ass whoopings.

Then one day he just vanished. She didn't look for him and didn't care to find him. The streets talked thou saying a girl named Jasmine gave him HIV and she was pregnant with his child. They say he was to ashamed to face the people that onced surrounded him. Sassy didnt care, she was just happy she didnt give him her virginity. Before he started switching up she thought long and hard about giving it to that special someone.

Sassy shakes the images and past out her mind. Not like going back to that place.

"Need to stay busy Sassy"

Black walks in Karlos office looking cocky. He was able to do something Karlo was not able to do. Karlo is so lost in thought not noticing his presence in the dim lite room.

Black slides the stolen cd on his desk. Karlo looks at him confused on how he knew and how he got it. He hadn't seen Black in 2 months.  So he was questioningly looking at him for that to. He thought he keft him just like everybody else did.

"Where you been at?"

"Looking for my sister"

Karlos heart begins to beat faster

"Did you find her?"

Black pretends to clean his nails. Like that was more interesting than the conversation at hand

"Thats no concern to you, you forgot about her right? You got heater? What ever her name is this week"

Karlo breathes out slowly. If Black is acting this way he must have found her. He couldn't lie he tried his best to find her. Just to make sure she was ok. He had a man right now in Puerto Rico seeing if she was down there. He could act like he didnt care all he wanted, but he knew better, his heart that beat fast from the mention of her name knew better, his body that got horny seeing her knew better and his mind that thought about her like she was here yesterday knew better.

"But shit ill catch you later i need to make some moves right quick"

Black walks to the door but stops remembering something important

"Ya mama memorial tomorrow afternoon "

He looks shocked

"You buried her?"

"Naw Sassy did, made sure it was nice for her. Not allot of people showed but a pastor came and spoke on her behalf. "

He continued out the door,not looking back to catch his expression .

"Dam"

He sits back thinking about everything

Shes been here for him through everything. She held him and his business down without even knowing him. She sent him a card for every Birthday in the pin. Just to show somebody cared. She got out showed him how to make his business better than he ever could. She gave him shelter when he first got out. A big ass party for his birthday. That was his first birthday party in his life.

He really missed her ass. But he couldn't let those feelings show. He wanted to see her one last time. No matter how much he tried to get her out his mind she came back 100 times faster. He thought he could get over her. Its  been 2 years.

He sighs heavy

"Im over her, i dont need her just like she doesn't need me. Im good"

He gets up leaving to talk to the planner. His 21st birthday is coming up in a few months. He thinks that should be his mindset. He shouldn't be worried about no female that doesn't even want him. No matter what his mind says, its to late. If she truly forgave him she would have came back with Black. He knew she seen the video but nothing changed so fuck it.

Maybe i should go pick Heather up and spend some time with her. Ill be on to the next in two more days.

2 months later

Sassy stood in the kitchen. Killa came running in the kitchen excited. Jumping up and down with his tail wagging. Sassy hadn't seen him that excited since they left home. He pulled on the long skirt pulling her with him.

"Ok ok im coming"

She turned down the pots so they wouldnt burn. When she walked to the front she didnt see anybody. So she walked to the back and still no one was there. But Killa was still barking up a storm. Sassy stood there for a moment enjoying the breeze. She was debating if she wanted to go for a swim, while her pots got done.

"Got me in this dam heat for your narrow ass. Its been long enough,you bringing your ass home Sassy Camilá Hernández!"