Pure

"So is everybody ready to behave and go do whats needed?

Deon looks everybody in the eye with a stern face but softens when it gets to Sassy

Karlo notices so he fake coughs loudly making every body look his way.

"Can we just go dam. Acting like we your kids or some shit"

"Blue get ya hoe before I put a bullet in her. When we get there she better shut the fuck up and go with the flow"

"So your going to let him talk to me like that really B"

"Mannn shut the fuck up! You talk to fucking much, thats why nobody fucking like you. These people will grab your ass and put you in the sex trade"

"Yes Zaddy"

"Dont call me that shit"

Everybody loads up in the car in awkward silence.

The driver looks back smiling

"Hold on its going to be a bumpy ride"

The area there in and location there heading to is the fucking jungle but the its the hills. To produce the best cocain it has to be a high meter and wet cool land. The hills reach up to 2000 meters.Thats why the police hasen't been able to find the location. That and so many get paid to keep there mouths shut. Then you have some many that turn a blind eye so they dont get killed. After its grown and striped its sent to the lab in the jungle.

"Babbbyyy my gucci heels"

Alina begins stomping making the mud get inside the shoes.

"Why would you think it's ok to wear them shits any fucking way?"

"I was trying to be cute for you"

Walking further in the jungle, you could see smoke coming from different places on the hills. You won't find the main source unless you knew where to exactly look.
No lie its beautiful out here but dangerous with the wild life it has.