Sigh

Karlo gets back on the road with Alina in his passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"

"To put you up in a apartment"

She pouts in response

"Where have you been staying?"

"In the trap, thats where i work so it only made sense to stay there. And why cant i stay with you?"

"I just dont think that's a good idea, plus im moving place to place. "

"Im not a little girl anymore Blue.  Im a woman now"

Karlo sighs not knowing what to do at this point. He wants to help Alina out hes always viewed her as a little sister. But it seems she has other plans in mind.

He didnt want to lose whatever him and Sassy had either. Even if it wasn't much but it was something. He pulls up to Popeyes ordering food for her then getting snacks at a corner store. He parks his car infront of the one bedroom that he never really stayed at.

"Heres the keys lock the door when you get in. Ill be back tomorrow sometime"

Alina grabs the things not saying anything. Going in the house and watching in the window as he leaves.

He drives off in the direction of the trap where Sassy waits.

When he walks in shes counting money in to two different piles. She looks up but continues to count.

"You mad at me?"

"Forrrr"

"The Alina shit"

"Oh thats her name but nah. It aint like you my nigga, if you was mine i would have cut your dick off feed it Killa in duck sauce.  Then shot that bitch has soon as she leaped. No froggy no"

She laughs at her own joke while Karlo has his mouth opened

"But you know if you was my nigga,now sit and count"

After hours of counting and mapping things out they leave for the night. She gets in her car with a good night. Little does she know Karlo is following behind her.

Sassy gets out her car looking at him like hes crazy.

"Your not staying tonight, go home to your bitch. Shes probably waiting up for you"

He gives a hard stare as they stand toe to toe.  In one move he picks her up making her wrap her legs around him and bringing her in a kiss. He sucks on her neck leaving his mark behind. Squeezing her butt making her moan in his mouth. He unlocks the door slamming it shut. He goes back to her neck making her eyes close in there own. Killa comes running but quickly lays down putting his paws over his eyes.

Walking upstairs but making it half way up before he lays her down ripping her leggings in half.

"Karlo this isnt a goid idea

He smirks

"Shut the fuck up and let me taste you"

Moving his two fingers up her thong covered slit makes her grab the railing. Lifting her shirt and bra he pinches softly making her throw her head back. Ripping the thong off he wraps arms around her tattooed thick thighs. Licking around her pussy teaseing her making her bite her lip so she doesn't Curse him or beg him.

Spreading her legs wider so her pussy is directly in his face.

"Pretty Pink Pussy"

Going for the click first makes her moan loudly, like music to his ears. Her eyes are closed shut enjoying the feeling

"Open Your Fucking Eyes"

They open wide as his tongue deeps inside her pussy finding her G spot on the first try

"Karlooo right there papi, right there"

He speeds up hearing her nail sound on the wood. He had never gave headvbefore but apparently he was doing something right.

Holding her thighs tighter when she begins trying to run away

He flips them over so her pussy is  hovering over his face.

"Ride my face mami"

She starts off slow not doing this before.

Smack!

"Stop playing baby"

His head peeks out the top a little bit,grabbing her thighs sitting her down tongue fucking her softly.  She gets the message as she begins rocking back and fourth then up and down

"Fuckkk"

He finds her G spot again making her arch her back

"Just like that baby just like that, im about to cum Karlo im about

She lets go leting her juices flow on his face while he licks it up. Her body goes limp, he picks up taking her to the bed. He wipes between her legs cleaning her. He removes his clothes getting in the bed next her pulling her on top of him.  He licks his lips smileing

Your either going to be pissed or happy. Either way i got to taste that honey.

Karlo karlo karlo karlo

"Man what"

"Im sorry for waking you but you were moaning in your sleep saying Sassy's name. So uh yeah"

Karlo lifts up looking around getting mad as hell when he figures out it was just a dream. He licks his lips trying to get the taste back.

When he sees hes not able to he throws the pillow falling back on the bed. Alina looks on unpleased she thought he was moaning for her. He didnt even pay attention to the fact she had a matching underwear set and nothing else on.

Karlo looks at his phone

I guess your not coming through ill catch you when ever. You and your girl have a good night. Karlo couldn't even remember falling asleep.

He blows a breath getting up and dressed then heading out the door

"Where you going? Its 3 in the morning"

He ignores her feeling if he begins telling her shit she will think he wants her. He didnt want to hurt her feelings but she was fucking it for him plus it didnt make it any better thst a different nigga was coming in to view everyday.  Karlo could only think this was some bull shit

"Now shes going to think i was putting Alina over work, fuck my lifeeee"