News Flash

Since Micahs killing everything has been quiet. A little to quiet for anybodys liking.

"You find out who killed my son! Deon do you understand me? "

"Yes i got you. Ill find out who killed my blood if its the last thing i do ya heard"

Deon leaves out the office in the arms of his love

"Daddy you ok? You look tense. You need me to help you with that?"

"Later baby girl. I to much going on right now"

She pouts not getting the attention she lives for

"Hey cut that shit, you going to work with me"

She smiles knowing if she does hell dick her down at some point of the day

"You know imma ride for you baby"

He smiles kissing her forehead lightly

They jump in the car heading to see if the streets are talking

"Sassy!"

"Sassy?!"

"What lul ugly dude"

"If im ugly you ugly because you look like me"

Sassy was about to say something else but a short dark skin girl pokes her head around Black. She doesn't say anything she just looks

"Sassy this is Dreka, Dreka this my baby sister

"Sassy! Your like a street legend out here. Made nothing into something. Girl you that bitch "

"Uh thank you but uhh stay away from that bitch word"

"Oh nooo i wasn't calling you one i was just um uh im sorry"

She drops her head in shame

"Sweetheart your good"

Sassy got a good vibe from the girl. But she still would look out and make sure she didn't fuck her brother over

"You hungry?"

"Yes"

"Ok go ahead and get seated,  ill make Black get it"

She walks to the dinning room seating at the table. Sassy turns around folding her arms with ine eyebrow up

"Either she a hoe or you like her. Im guessing you like her since you showed her where you stay"

Black laughs at her statement

"Man chill yeah i think im falling for her. We met at the corner store a few months back. I didn't want to bring her around and she be on that bull shit"

"Hold up nigga you been fucking hoes in that time frame"

"I mean i let her know what was up when we started seriously talking. She a virgin, i told her i like sex allot. She said i could fuck just don't catch no feelings or drag her along. Then she went on and said when we got serious and togeather as a couple i would have to let them hoes know she go. I can feel that"

"Mmm humm let her know ill kill her if she fucks you over "

"Oh she know, i been set that in her mind when we first started talking on the phone. She just didnt know your name. But now she see ain't no games"

"Better know"

"Where the kid and Kj?"

"Out in the back playing football"

"Shit let me get those plates so i can go teach him how to play forreal"

Sassy hands the shirmp, fish and grits over to him. He eats his Sassy swears in three bites. Dreka takes her time eating. Black kisses her head before walking off to the back of the house where Karlo and Kj are.

Sassy was just about to sit down and eat before her phone starts to ring.

"Hello"

"Sis your in some shit,  turn on the news"

Sassy turns on the news dropping the phone out her hand. There in bold letters going across the screen Murdered Micah Foxx. Her picture along with Karlo and Blacko came up.

"Oh shit i knew you was the real deal"

But she screams when a bullet hits her shoulder

"Long time no see baby girl. Dam you still look good as fuck. I might need to taste that before i off you"

She gasps seeing a ghost fron the past. A person she heard was dead. A person she still had nightmares of

"Cash"

Before she falls limp to the floor