Meeting

So my phone decided to publish this chapter when it wasn't ready. So if you started read further it's more to it. Please and thank you 😘😘😘

A month has passed

"Blue it's somebody too the door for you"

Karlo looks up from the moutain of paper work that's on his desk. Sassy did good while he was in prison. They have been working side by side with one another. It's been smooth sailing so far.

"Alright"

Making his way to the door it's a Younging that looks about 14. The boy hands him a letter then leaves.

'Nigga could have gave me the letter instead of making me come to the door"

Opening the letter

Meet me at the spot on dove street -Scar

Karlo grabs his phone and keys before heading out the door.

Sassy is just pulling up when he walks outside

"You heading with me?"

"Yeah"

She gets out her car jumping in his. He couldn't help but stop and admire her

"Fuck you waiting for"

He kisses his teeth

"Anybody else would have been shot speaking the way you do"

"Guess it's good that I'm not anybody else"

He cranks up before pulling off to the location.

It's a big ass house

Security checks the car before letting them in. Karlo  couldn't keep his eyes off the house. Goals for one day man

They get out the car before they can knock Scar is at the door

"Nigga if you don't put that cigar out in this house acting like you fucking scar face and shit"

He let's us in without looking

"My babies in here nigga I don't care if they are in a whole another part of the house. That's the whole point of a smoking room."

Smack

He smacks her ass making her silent

"Company baby when we are done with them I will dick you down to get you out your feelings in a minute"

She looks down blushing hard

"Alright let's go"

We walk in a room that has real exotic shit it. Nigga has snakes, tropical fish, lizards, just crazy shit. His wife begins to play with a baby white tiger. This man hell

"So I want to start by saying you a real one for taking the charge for ya associate and the fuck boys he runs with"

Karlo looks on confused

"Streets talk,but I also want to hand credit to you Miss Sassy. Your operation is flawless man. Yall remind me of us. Y'all have some learning to do. But shit don't we all. I'm handing my and Kalì's life to you. What I mean every thing that has to do with the business is y'all's togeather. If one disagrees with the situation then I will find another. But keep in mind I have waited a long ass time."

Karlo pulls Sassy to speak while Kalì and Scar smile. The two remind them  so much of one another.

"Fuck you pulling me for?"

"What you think?"

"I think we will be stupid not to take the deal. We have been working togeather so far so what's the difference?"