Surprise

"Are you going tonight or nah?"

Black stops to the door way looking at her

Sassy plops her self stomach first on her bed. She had been home  for two weeks now. But she hasn't been out yet. Nobody knows that she is back in town but Black and Mama. She hasn't even been to the trap. Karlo had no idea she was back in town and her scary self was content with that. Black hadn't said anything to him either . Hes just happy as hell all the time. Karlo just thought he was getting some good pussy finally .

"I dont know if i want to deal with all that tonight"

In honesty she was scared of the outcome.

"You know what you have no choice, i already called for your hair, nails and a designer to come this afternoon. You have hid long enough sis. Its time to show them your back. Its been years man"

Sassy didnt even notice when she put her hand to her cheek. But Black slapped it away sternly.

"You know your beautiful,that scar just makes you look savage"

Sassy chuckles at the comment. Even when they were little and people use to tease her about her wild hair, not being dark enough and her skinny figure. He would tell her she was beautiful every day until it stuck in her mind. Those would be the same people wanting to get you when you hit puberty. And sure enough when her breast bloomed and her ass became a grown woman the entire block tried to get at her. Making her smile and stick her nose up in the air at the same time.

She nods softly

"Ok ill go but the start of any drama im gone"

"Ok respect"

"Now get out my room, im taking a nap"

"Whatever, i need to pick up a few things before tonight anyway. Ill call when they are on the way"

She watched her brother walk out the room. Killa jumps on the bed laying next to her. She reaches in her draw next to her bed pulling out a velvet black box. She runs her fingers across the large chain. Karlo had a strange obsession with the dog on Garflied. She got him some Jordans he talked about and she bought him a matching royal blue Lambo. He talked about the car allot, saying when he made it he would get the car. Black says he barely ever spends money thou, his mind set is ill go broke if i do. Even if he is sitting on Millions right now. I guess thats the broke street kid in him still.