Everybody Wit it

Karlo throws Kj outside to Black.

"Aye pick her up and take her to a room"

Dreka stands there in shock. She wasn't use to any thing like this. Yeah she was from the hood but her parents shelted her from things like this. She was a good girl and that was one of the reasons Blacko liked her so much.

"Little bitch can you not fucking hear?"

She looks Karlo's way giving his space away. Cash turns around smiling

"So you the nigga that took my bitch. Its real nice to meet you nigga. I just had to meet the little nigga that put his seed in my bitch. My bad she not my bitch no moe is it? Thats all you aint it? You gone have to let me get in them guts one time. I put some time in that little hoe"

Cash aims his gun to him when he sees him moving a little bit

"Na ahhh little one, ill put a bullet in ya nigga. Don't test me "

Black puts Kj in the back pool house.

"If somebody you don't know walk through that door put a bullet in them. Just how me and your daddy showed you understand? "

He nods his head gripping the gun tightly.

He looks at him one more time before sneaking back to the house

He peeks in seeing Karlo and Dreka being held at gun point. While Sassy lays on the floor not moving

Black takes the gun out his pants
aiming it through the opened window.

He shots it three times hitting Cash making him drop to the floor.

Black runs in making sure everybody is good.

"Dam thank you bru"

"Come on we need to get the fuck outta here"

Karlo picks Sassy up taking her to the kitchen throwing water on her face.

We awakes with a startle thinking it was Cash he boxes Karlo in his throat

"Fuck! Girl chill out"

When she sees its him she jumps on him in a bone crushing hug

"Is he gone?"

"Black shot him, hes laid out on the living room floor"

"Wheres Kj?"

Black walks in at this time

"Hes in the pool house safe"

Sassy and Karlo run to get him out

"Dreka!"

She snaps out of it looking at Black scared out her mind

"You good, "

"Yea yeah im fine "

"You ready to be my rider?"

She looks at his out reached hand before taking a deep breath and placing hers in his.

"As long as you got me. No games Black,  no other females Jamel. If its me i just want it to be me no bullshit"

He looks at her shocked. Shes never used his real name. He couldn't even remember the last time he heard it. Then it dawns on him his mama was the last person to use his government. He didn't remember telling her his real name. But that night they talked on the phone all night. She asked and he let it slip out his slept state of mind.

"Help me pack"

Sassy,Karlo and Kj run in going upstairs. They soon follow grabbing suitcases thinking they didn't know where to go.

Sassy answers her phone in a rush

"Speak"

"You killed my boy Sassy?"

Sassy looks at the phone seeing if she heard right. The number is Mama. She places it back to her hear

"I was so good to you Sassy. I treated you as my own. And what you do? You kill my only son. Your going to have to pay for this i promise you will feel my pain"

The phone for goes silent then disconnects

"Who was that?"

Before she can answer the phone rings again

"Yeah"

"Boss lady the police are heading your way as we speak. You have about 30 minutes that's including them getting in the gate. Y'all need to move out ASAP"

"Iight"

"Aye!"

"Yeah D"

"Loose your phones, im hacking in there computers now they're tracking you"

"Thanks"

Sassy hangs up throwing the phone into the wall breaking it

All phones in the room follow suit

They pack the things they need leaving everything else

"10 minutes! "

They load the car hoping in. When they get to the gate police are following suit the opposite way

But what catches Sassys eye is the fact Gee is standing by his car a good distance. He has a key pad in his hand. He presses the button on it. Sassy hears a loud boom. No doubt it was there house. He squints at the car and is surprised that they are passing by. They were supposed to be in the house. He watches the car until he can't see it anymore.

He pulls his phone out quickly

"They got away,  fix it"