Realli Thou

She returns his smirk before making him mad all over again.

"Whats up Blue"

She holds her shot in the air, while he does the same with the bottle. The nigga next to her clicks glasses with her.  Karlo mugs him but the boy pays no mind to the grim reaper.

Karlo's bottle turns into back to back shots that turn into belly shots off of random females that goes to another bottle that ends with never stopping blunts. To say he was fucked up was a under statement. Sassy left the drug lord alone while having her own fun.  Karlo sat back watching her pop her ass like a professional stripper.  The nigga behind her couldn't handle her.  He called his homeboys to hold his back while she gave him the business.

Sassy met his eyes but quickly looked else where. Karlo walks to the girl beside Sassy.  Whispering sweet shit in the girls ear.  The girl giggled before dropping into a spilt trying to unzip Karlos pants.  He looks to Sassy that has a disgusting look on her face.  He pulls the girl up,throwing his arm around the girl taking her upstairs. Sassy tries not to care but when she catches glimpse of the girl dropping to her knees and Karlos head thrown back, she knew she was done for the night.  She could feel the tears wanting to drop but her pride wouldn't let her.  She tells her brother by before making her way out with her head held high.

When she makes it home she takes a shower and curls up with the only man besides her brother that hasn't done her a type of way. Her beautiful pit, he was her best friend. He gave he comfort,he gave her piece of mind to sleep at night peacefully . Hearing his snores is a smoothing song to her body making her relax and fall asleep.

Meanwhile Karlo wont have regrets until the morning. One night to get away from his many issues thats been placed in his life. So much on his back,everybody wants something. He enjoyed the way the girl felt as he fucked her hard.  There was no love so he handled her just like another bitch in the streets.  Come morning thats all she will be to him, another bitch in the streets that he fucked. He was getting tired of the girls loud screaming moans. He wasn't with it anymore he pulled out making her fall on her stomach and fall asleep.  He disposed of the unused rubber.  Getting in the shower to finsh his release.  He thought about Sassy going up and down on the long pipe while looking in his eyes thats all it took for him to finish the job.

Washing then getting out to throw up his stomach. Brushing his teeth, when he walks out he lays on the bed trying to get the world to stop spinning. The girl lays on his chest in her sleep. He pushes her making her fall off the bed. Putting his arm under his head then sparking a blunt. The girl sleeps there for the night Karlo could careless. When hes done smoking he lays on his chest going to sleep with Sassy on his brain. When he wakes in the morning he assumed the hoe would be gone. But she was up cooking breakfast.  He gets up brushing his teeth and getting dressed.

She has on a apron with nothing else under it. She looks to him smiling.

"Hey baby"

"Im not your baby, can you hurry up so you can leave"

"I thought i could get a quicky then we go do something together "

"Nah im good you was just some pussy"

The girls face turns red from embarrassment

"I thought i was special"

"a one night special, how the fuck you thought you was special and you sucked my dick in the club"

"But i swallowed "

Karlo busts out laughing

"You listen to your self before you speak"

"You know what Blue fuck you! Ill be contacting you in 9 months,yeah nigga no rubber.  Fuck you pay me!"

She starts twerking with her tongue out

"Bitch i used a rubber annnnnnd you was screaming so fucking loud i didn't cum.  I finshed in
the bathroom. I was being nice by letting you burn up your stank ass breakfast. But now yo stupid ass is getting put out"

He throws her across his shoulder while she kicks and screams. Putting her on the porch.

"You can keep the apron oh go clean your pussy its dripping red.  Guess Aunt Flow just kicked in"

He looks at his clothes to make sure none is on him. He sighs in relief when sees hes good.

"Karlooooo"

"Bye bitch"

Slamming the door in her face

"Talk"

"Nigga that's not how your mama raised you to answer the phone"

Gee voice continues to flow but Karlos mind strays to his mother

"So nigga you coming though? "

"Uh yeah send me the address"

Karlo gets in his charger pulling off while hitting ignore to Blacks incoming call.

Karlo just wasn't feeling it

He pulls up to his old hood, Gee meets him at his car door giving him a fat blunt

"what's up my nigga"

"shit  cooling, what's all this?"

"Just a little kick back"

Karlo and him walks to the stairs where everybody is standing. A few he knows from back in the day or just passing through. But one catches his eye. He was the one from all those years ago in the car talking shit.  The young boy smiles at him.  Karlo walks to him

"Whats up Blue, how that booty feel from all those years?"

"Taz chill mane with that shit"

"What you know just like i do, he ain't been locked up for that long and ain't nobody got in them booty guts"

The two minons next to him stay laughing with him while everybody else stayed silent. Karlo starts laughing with them making them stop

"That shit is so fucking funny, dam i ain't laughed that fucking hard in a minute. Remember when y'all left me to get caught by the folks and i did all y'all time? My niggggaaa  that shit is hilarious. Ow ow ow what about the arm robbery you did with Head and you snitched so you wouldn't get jail time"

Heads older brother steps out the crowd

"Then i know you ain't forgot about killing Avery so you could get the drugs.  Made it look like he got robbed and killed"

Averys crew steps up that was like there brother nobody was the same after that shit

"Its so many more niggas you done crossed but this tops the cake remember a few weeks ago I had just found my mama in front of the store and you killed her in her back like a pussy nigga.  Then you shot at my one day girl and put her in the hospital then that made us get in to a argument and we on some petty shit with eachother right now so we aint talking. But the shit started because of you. Handle this nigga until he stop breathing please.  Aye yo Gee im gone hit me when got time for a real one"

Karlo hops back in his car smirking last thing he hears is

"The nigga lieing yall know me"

Then fist connecting with flesh.  Karlo was happy for now