Hi

Karlo gently pushes Alina off him. Watchful eyes look on, Sassy shows no emotion to the situation. She just keeps replaying it in her head.

I should have let Killa eat his dick

She sits down at the head table waiting patiently. When she feels shes over the situation she clears her throat

"Are we ready to start this meeting or is there more important things to handle"

Karlo can see the coldness in her eyes. But she had to understand there has never been anything between the to. Karlo couldn't wrap his head around the kiss. He felt guilty he should have pushed her off sooner. But he was in shock over the matter.

"Im ready"

They all sit down no one speaking. Micah beats Karlo to the seat next to Sassy giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze. Deon takes her left, this shows they have respect for her. Anybody else that sat down at the head would be shot.

"Alright lets get to the point. Sassy we dont care about you sending dealers for the corners we just need a cut. Your from here so theres nothing but love sweetheart. "

"A cut is no issue yall know that. I want to take this on as a partnership. We use your planes also but i need three to be redone for more room. Im flying out to Colombia in the next week. What i bring back will be purest the streets have seen. Your all welcome to come since this will be product you will be selling.  Im not trying to knock anybody im trying to get money in everybody pocket. Im not trying to die with thousands i want millions."

Everybody nods in understanding and happiness

"Alright so everybody good, ready to start this shit"

See with Deon and Micah there cousins. Deons daddy started there cartel. They use to be on top but his daddy crossed the wrong people and made the wrong investment. He lost just about everything including respect. Once everything was basically gone he passed it down to the blood cousins. They had to rebuild it from the ground up. So there money wasn't sitting like it was when they were growing up. Micah lost his parents so Deons father his uncle took him under his wing. His father is living on a island with his many wifes. Allot of people wanted to end his life but wasn't fast enough.

They all get up going there separate ways.  Deon sneaks behind Alina as she watches Sassy talk to Micah.

"Your eyeing the wrong one. Dont ever cross that one. Every nigga in this room will ride for her while 3 will die for her. Even if we dont fuck with eachother we have common ground on that. If her brother Blacko sees you looking at her like that he will end you where you stand"

"Im not thinking anything....

"Shut the lieing shit up im just giving you a warning. Im lime the police you get a ticket after that you to death row"

She rolls her eyes not taking his words to heart.  Walking to a annoying looking Karlo.

Maybe if i carry myself like her i can get his attention

"So Sassy does my baby miss me? He ain't seen daddy since he was a pup"

"Nigga he dont miss you he probably don't even remember your ass"

"Mane my lil nigga remember me"

"If you say so"

"You need to stop playing and let me take you out"

"Im good on your corny ass dates"

They both start laughing

"Man im grown now aint no more lil lead golfing no more"

"Boy bye you know you dont date these hoes you fuck and go on about your business"

He smirks hard knowing she was right. No other female has been able to take her place. No one was a rider like her. She still held his heart after all these years.  He just wish he didnt fuck it up for some hoes

"Anyway im about to go home ill see or talk to you when i do"

He catches her slim waist pulling her into a hug. He closes his eyes missing this feeling. She pulls away smiling softly

"And thank you for what your doing for the kids they going to love that shit"

"You know i love my babies"

"Shit if your ass wasn't trying to stay a virgin back then you would have five to love too"

"Boy stop it i was a virgin back then and will remain one until i find a real one.  But you can come lick this pussy juice up thou"

"Nasty ass but anytime you know im one call away no matter the time babeh"

"Bye Micah"

"Naw see you later ma"

"Yeah yeah all that shit"

She makes her way to Karlo that has a sour face on while Alina is talking his ear off.

"You ready"

"Yes we are!"

Sassy doesnt even bother looking at the girl before leaving out the house. She gets in her car waiting for the two.

The car is silent so she blast the music. When shes about 7 blocks from her house she stops the car,turning the music down

Karlo looks around trying to see what is wrong

"Not trying to be a bitch but your girlfriend has to get out my car. I dont trust anybody but a few of where i lay my head at"

Alina looks on to see if he will argue for her. But all he could think about is she trusts me

"Ill be back Alina stay here then we will figure out what your going to do"

She looks heartbroken but gets out the car shutting the door.  Few minutes later they pull up next to his car.

"Its not what you think ma"

"good to know pa, ill call you after you get your girlfriend situated. Then we can go to the trap and get shit done"

He grabs her face gently kissing her cheek.  He gets out the car watching her speed away

"Fuck! Why does something always get in the fucking way? AND SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!