"Visit"

"Nigga why the fuck you getting cleaned up and shit? Oh shit my nigga about to be somebody clean bitch. I told you don't drop the soap. You did ain't it? Did that shit late night when you thought nobody was around. You dropped that shit and big bubba came out of no where. Hello bitch, you gone get this meat tonight"

Black looks at him side ways

"Nigga stop playing with me, ain't no nigga no bitch ever gone touch my booty. I'll die first"

Karlo sits back laughing at his serious face expression.

"My little sister coming today, I ain't trying to look crazy. That's one thing I don't need is her worrying over ah nigga in here"

Karlo's smile turns into a frown

"Mane fuck that hoe"

"Look we boys and all, you know you my boss and shit. But I'm asking as a friend please stop disrespecting my little sister. When every body said fuck me she was there riding for ah nigga. And to be real your closes home boys done said fuck you while you in here to. But guess what my sister been riding for you and she don't even know you"

"Aye Black yo sister just walked in. Boy she sexy as a Muthafucka G"

"Ugly ass boy cool out on his sister"

"My bad boss,I ain't ment nothing by it"

Black walks out leaving Karlo alone in his thoughts.

Dam he right but fuck that shit I don't need nobody. The dead presidents is all I need in life. Fuck everybody else!

He gets up going to the yard after awhile of sitting there.

When he steps out the men out here are to busy cat calling a jawn. She pays them no mind while she gets in her car driving off.

Karlo can't take his eyes off the car until he is not able to see it anymore.

"Fuck that girl"

He mumbles under his breath. He feels eyes on him so he looks to the right where three men stand eyeing him. He throws his middle finger up before he gets on the court.

When he sees Black walk back out he ends the game going to his side.

"Everything is everything she say. But product is high in demand since she started. Your numbers have raised up. I guess since niggas like the thought of a boss female. She say ain't no stealing going on or nothing. Somebody did you to set her up at a place they thought the drop was going to be but she changed at the last minute, throwing them off target."

Karlo nods letting his mind work. If she's getting a bigger crowd that means the money is triple of what he was making. He will admit the girl was a Savage when moving the work.

"Shit cool"

1 year later

Karlo was having one of his crazy mental affairs.

"Blue it's straight man ain't nobody coming for you. I put that on my mama"

Blacko passes the weed trying to calm his nerves. When he gets like this nobody is allowed to come pass his cell. He attacks then asking questions later. The only one allowed around us Black. He trusted Black but didn't trust him. He felt he wouldn't snake him but he didn't put anything pass anybody.

He hit the weed easing his mind.

"Hey! You can't have that in here"

Just when Karlo was calling down a new rookie wanted to come his way.

"No disrespect but please don't come in here"

To late the officer opens the door making his way in. Karlo sees red, but before he can charge Black grabs him. The police has great present in his eyes. Another officer comes in grabbing the first one.

"You don't fuck with him. Point blank period. This isn't even your area. Why the fuck are you back here?"

"I smelled weed. Why is he allowed to do what he pleases?"

"Don't question it just go with it. Because if he kills you it won't go against him but it will for you and your family"

"Fucking cracker! I'll kill your bitch ass the next time"

"Chill out Blue, you don't need no more time then what you got already"

Karlo smokes down the rest of the weed going to sleep. Black takes a deep breath saying finally to his self.

Karlo wakes in the middle of the night trying to catch his breath. He looks around seeing he's not in the situation he once was in his dream.

"You good man?"

"Yeah I'm straight"

For some reason want Black said a year ago still fucks with him. Nobody is truly there for him besides Blacks sister. Which is basically a stranger not even the nigga he grew up with, the nigga he broke bread with, have clean clothes wasn't even there. There had to be a reason. He took the whole charge for him and his so called home boys. But in the back of his mind he's there because he broke his own rule. Don't run with nobody you don't know. But he had faith in Gee that was his nigga. But look where the shit got him. A fucking sausage fest. Niggas jacking there dick in the open, fights left and right, men that will never see the out side of this shit hole shit some been in here so long they don't want to. It was one that when he got to the gate he grabbed for the puolice gun just so he could come back. Police felt bad so they have him another 3 years. But once that's up he has no choice but to leave.

Karlo never even thought about being in this situation. It wasn't he was cocky with it but he get he was the chosen one that wouldn't get caught. He was to clean, to be honest he still is. The police have nothing on him all they got is the name Blue. Karlo promised himself he would never come back to this place. This wasn't the life for him. He was going to be the street King, being in here wasn't helping that title. Streets better watch out that day was coming soon.