*House*

"I need a house quick. Money is no issue and I like people around that mind there dam business"

"You realize your 9?"

"What's the problem?"

The white man behind the desk that is one doughnut away from busting his pants tilts his glasses back on his nose. He didn't want to get the young man a house. Not because of his age but his skin color. The man didn't know if he was Black, Hispanic, white with a tan but he didn't want anything do with what he had going on. He felt like it was all trouble.

"I'm sorry Young man but I can't help you"

Kayo looks the man up and down

"You sure about that?"

Kayo gives Gee the look. Gee gets up blocking the door. Kayo pulls his gun out pointing at a man that just peed himself.

"What's your reason?"

"Your age"

"Did you know the longer your in someone's presence you pick up things about them that you normally wouldn't. I'm not a regular person though. When you lie you tap one finger on your left hand."

"Fat man over there sweating Blue"

"So why don't you want to find me a house?"

"I believe your trouble"

"Ow we almost there, let me help you get the truth out"

Kayo shots the scared man in his shoulder. The man cries out dropping to the floor.

"Come on try again"

"Your race! It's war out here. You have to understand, I don't know what side your on. You will bring trouble to my business. I don't need that,I have been through enough as it is."

"You know what you right, my bad I totally understand where your coming from. So understand what I'm saying"

The man shakes but nods his head. Really not understanding what Kayo is putting in words but soon will put in action.

Kayo shots the man in his face watching while the blood rushes to the floor.

"Lord forgive him for all his sins"

He calls up some people that will clean this mess up for a small fee. He grabs the man's laptop earseing the GPS and any other tracking device that's on it.

He grabs the papers to different property's then he's gone.

"We getting down like that"

"Ain't no mercy for these pussy ass niggas"

"Bet"

"I see you didn't take my advice about running with them little niggas."

"Man chill on me, they cool. If you would get to know muthafuckas then maybe you would be running with them to. They trying to get to the money just like we are"

"Uh huh nigga what ever you say"

They pull up to a complex taking apartment 45.

"This us?"

"For now"

The apartment is already furnished so they are set. Plus it's food in the house so they will be good for a few weeks.

The years begin flying by making Kayo's status move with it. Everybody learned Kayo gives you loyalty so do the same. If you don't you pay with your life that's your repayment to him. You steal your fingers get cut off. You snitch your tongue gets cut off along with your ears and eyes. Kayo didn't play. The police didn't really even bother him they were scared. Shit they didn't even know his real name. How can you hold somebody if you don't even know his true name.