Amour

Karlo could feel something between the two. But once he seen the way he was looking at Sassy. He knew what it was. It was either a past thing or Micah wanted to bring Sassy back to his future. It gave him a uneasy feeling.  Because until now them other niggas wasn't a problem. But this nigga could actually be competition.

"How you been Sas"

Micah looked her up and down licking his lips. She wasn't a girl anymore she was a grown woman now. Her curves were there back in the day she barely had anything.

"Im good Mic"

He smiled at his old nick name. Till this day nobody else dared to call him that.  The last person that did well lets just say she is floating somewhere.

Sassy brought her attention back to the patiently waiting children. Walking to the first truck she gave them each a bag that contained a phone, tablet, game system with games etc. They all cheered giving her a hug. She delivered boxes to the elders that couldn't make it out there doors.  The last house was Grandma she wasn't her actual grandma but when Sassy was little she fed, clothed, washed, listened, gave advice to her. Even when Sassy was in the streets she still had eyes on her. Sassy would break off half of everything she made. Karlo walked silently behind her as she didnt even knock. She walked through the front door running to the kitchen where she knew she would find her. There she stood stirring a pot on the stove.

"Mami!"

She gave her a hug before sitting
her down at the table.

"Come on niño you sit down to"

Karlo sat across from Sassy.  He looked around trying to picture a  young Sassy running around.

He cant help but adore the true smile thats been on her face since she walked in here. The older lady doesn't look like a older lady to him. Her long black hair is in a doughnut on the top of her head, her body was a coke bottle shape piercing green eyes with a short frame. The only wrinkle she had was the laugh lines next to her kind eyes. Just a look from her makes you feel at home.

The food that she was placing on the table made his stomach growl. He had never seen this type of food but it looked and smelled delicious.

Mofongo

Pernil