Greetings!

Mina:*smiles*Greetings!Name's Mina....the Demon.
And l am the soon-to be-demon guardian of Lisette, also known as the Princess of Hell.
In my eternal life after this, l will do anything to protect her and the ones she loves.Of course my job is not completed by only this.I will also be her guide, and friend.And help her to discover her powers.

And help her to discover her powers

Name:Mina

Age:Unknown

Gender:Female

Species:Demon

Powers:Teleport, telepath, telekinesis, regeneration,can summon objects

Likes:Reading books,protect her master, loyalty,kind demons, helping different creatures

Dislikes:Pranks,puns, liars,selfish creatures,bullies,rude people, being called 'nerd'

Personality:Kind,helpful,loyal,friendly,nerdy

Description:Mina is a sweet, kind,friendly demon.Other demons usually judge her for being a nerd, and enjoying helping others.If you are a mortal, these qualities are very good, but when you are a creature of Hell, better keep your 'caring stuff' to yourself.
She is the best guardian someone could ask for.She can give you very useful advices,and always obey, and do literally EVERYTHING just to protect the ones she love.
Ignoring the ones who calls her a nerd, she still, and always will love reading books.
After completing her 'Demon Guardian' studies and graduated,she had been chosen to be the demon guardian of Princess of Hell which was a great honor for her.

Eye color:Light brown

Hair:Long, white

High:Tall

Skin:Pale

This is a Random book for demons, humans, immortals and all other beings!
I hope you'll have fun while reading this!=)