How to make Lisette sleep 101

Mina:I appreciate all of your tries and helps,but Empress is still looking like a walking dead.....No offense Empress. . .

Lisette:I.....am not.....dead.....

Mina:.....Well.....guess there's one last person to call for help.....

|Time to skip|

The door of the room burst open by a kick,causing Mina to startle while Lisette gave absolutely no reaction as she just kept laying on the couch with a blank face

A-Chan:What is it!!?You're taking my chance of a good sleep!

Mina:.......That's. . .definitely not how a lady should enter a place.....

A-Chan:DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FU--

Mina:Miss!Language please!

Glaring at Mina, A-Chan then recognized the dead-looking Lisette

A-Chan:Woah.What's up with her?She looks like me whenever l come back from hell--l mean school. . . ("-_-)

Mina:I am afraid Empress hasn't been getting enough rest....and she's still refusing it.....

A-Chan:So?(-_-)

Mina:So we must convince her to rest!

A-Chan:(-_-)
Welp.I am leaving!*turns to leave but the door of the room shut close*

Mina:I am sorry but you left me no choice. . .
If you won't help me,l won't let you to go back and sleep either!

A-Chan:*groans in annoyance*Fineee!

A-Chan then walked up to Lisette

A-Chan:Hey Lisette!Go to sleep!

Lisette:*narrows her eyes at A-Chan*No!You're not even Jeff The Killer!

A-Chan:Maybe not him.But l too am a creepypasta!=)
NOW SLEEP SO I CAN GO AND DO THE SAME AS WELL!!!

Lisette:Unless you want me to dissemble your molecules,you better shut up.And leave me alone!

A-Chan:Well!I tried!
Can l go now?

Mina:*shakes her head as a no*

A-Chan:YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!?
SHE'S TOO STUBBORN FOR ME TO DEAL WITH!GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S AS STUBBORN AS HER!.......Oh.....wait.....Let me try it again Go find someone else who's as stubborn as her AND not tired as hell!

Mina:Miss,l won't let you leave until you help me!

A-Chan*eye twitches in annoyance as she then took a deep breath*Have you tried giving her.....something that'll make her sleep?

Mina:Um....*checks some papers*
-_Rei_Fumiaki_- did it....But she instantly woke up......so it didn't work. . .She just keeps insisting about finishing her duties. . .