The Stranger in the Forbidden Forest![Part 2.]

Lisette seemed a little confused about the stranger knowing her not liking hugs, yet, she still reached for his hand to shake it,but as soon as her hand reached ???'s, a fart noise can be heard coming from ???'s hand before it slowly stopped, causing Lisette pull back her hand. . .

???:*was trying to hold back his laughter,as his plan was a huge success*Heh....the whoopee cushion in the hand trick,works every time.*snickers*

Lisette:*glares at ???*Oh, what a comedian we have here! Ever met with my brother Reich? I have a feeling that you two will get along really well!

???:*chuckles while placing both of his hands behind his head, grinning*What are you talking about,Lisette? I have already know who Reich is because. . . . .

??? chuckled as he then used both of his hands and slowly revealed his face as he slowly removed his hoodie off his goat-like face,green eyes, floppy ears, and fluffy white hair.

AsrielDreemurr_Rei :It's me, Asriel!Reich's little brother.But you can also call me Rei,if you want.*shrugs*

Lisette:*was taken a back when she saw him*......Asriel...?*some memories flashed in her mind, slowly remembering him....only a little bit*Is that.....is that really you?*looks t him intently*

Rei (Asriel)chuckled as he saw Lisette's reaction,finding it hilarious.He then placed his right hand back in his pocket. 

Asriel(Rei):Oh, I don't know, do you want me to prove it?Although it will be very dangerous and risky. . .

Lisette:*glares at him*Prove it! You might be one of my haters, disguised as my little brother Asriel!

Asriel:*chuckles*As you wish, my little princess sister....*snickers*

Lisette:Hey!I may be younger than Reich, but I am older than you!

Asriel (Rei) rolled his eyes,then snapped his fingers,summoning on what seemed to be on a demon blaster.But his own demon blaster which seems way more intimidating because of how it has two giant pair of goat-like horns and the same size of Reich's demon blaster,both eyes has the same color of......rainbow?
(The picture below is how AsrielDreemurr_Rei 's demon blaster looks)

rainbow?(The picture below is how AsrielDreemurr_Rei 's demon blaster looks)