The Resurrection/A Visit [Part 1.]

Lisette:I am waiting!

A-Chan:*glares at Lisette*Look who finally decides to show---uhh.....hey is it just me or does she look.....paler than I remember. . .?

Valerian:We've noticed. . .

Valerie:What happened Lisette?!

Lisette:

It's nothing important!*glares at the vampires*What are you two doing here?!Don't tell me something is wrong with the vampire kingdom!

Valerie:No....but there were some rumors about you being killed and--

Lisette:*scoffs*Don't tell me you really believed it!

Valerian:*glares at Valerie*See?! I told you to--

Lisette:*black flames lit up in her palms*ENOUGH!You two! Go back to the place you came from!

Valerian:*slightly sweat drops*

Valerie:But---

Lisette:That's an order!! Don't make me change my helpers for vampire kingdom!!(The helpers for that kingdom is the twins' parents.The twins are the next ones)

The Vampires stayed quiet before nodding and teleporting away. . .
Lisette sighed for a moment,the black flames in her palms started disappearing slowly.Suddenly,she winced and held on to her head as if she got a headache. . .
Soon,she stopped....Her black sclera suddenly turned back to white....

A-Chan:The hell was that now?

Lisette:I said it's nothing important!*takes a deep breath*

A-Chan:Well, are you happy with that prank of yours?!

Lisette:*gives A-Chan a confused look*What prank?I haven't pranked anyone!. . .Well....except for a few rulers l met while traveling through multiverse....

A-Chan:Don't play dumb!Wasn't that clone one of your pranks?!

Lisette:Well......I was actually planning to prank Reich using that fake death because of my own reasons. . .*flashback intensifies*. . .
Asriel might as well be an option. . .
But to make that prank, l was waiting to come back to hell so l can see their reaction when that happened. . .But.....seems like my clone had an unexpected death. . .

A-Chan:Why didn't you show up when your clone died?!

Lisette:Hey!I had plenty of business to deal with!Also,it took a long till l receive any memories from that clone!.....Some parts are still blurry though. . .There was someone else with that clone when it died but that part is not clear. . .

A-Chan was about to say something but she noticed that Lisette's pale skin has turned back to normal. . .Now she was looking 'normal' again. . .

Lisette:*walks past A-Chan without a word*

A-Chan:Hey!Where are you going?

Lisette:Well, l have been gone for a long time. . .So l am wondering who else fell for the "Queen of Hell is dead!" nonsense.
Starting with......The Grand Ruler of Hell!=)*teleports to Reich_The_Anomaly 's place*

Lisette appeared in Reich's throne room,holding a present box. . .

Lisette:Howdy beloved brother!

[Silence]

Looking around the room, Lisette saw an empty throne.....No one was there. . .

Lisette:......I guess he've left hell while I was gone......*shrugs*He'll come back anyway. . .

She teleported before Reich's throne and placed the present on it. . .

Lisette:Hmm....*thinks for a moment before snapping her fingers*Ah! Almost forgot!

She summoned something which seemed to be a note,some writings appeared on it but then quickly disappeared once Lisette placed the note on the present box. . .

Lisette:*chuckles*I hope he comes back soon!Don't want my present go to waste. . .
Now....What would a good sister do in situations like that?.....I know!Steal his favorite chocolate stash!=3

After a while of sneaking around and stealing some of Reich's favorite chocolate. . .

Lisette:Welp.Now moving to my next visit......The Prince of Fluff!=)

And with that,she teleported next to AsrielDreemurr_Rei . . .