New Lesson:NEVER Trust A Demon!

Goku:*coughs blood*I think this time I went too far with my trainings.....Hehehe.....do you have a senzu or you can heal people?'Cause this is pretty bad*coughs blood*....I don't think that's good. . .hehe. . .

Lisette:*in mind*He really thinks I'll help him? (-_-)
*suddenly an idea comes to her mind, causing her chuckle as a blue flame surrounds her palm*Well,would you look at that? I have the power to heal people!Want me to help you Kakarot?

Goku:Yes.

Lisette:*smirks as she aimed her blue flamed hand towards Goku*Don't move now,will you?
*suddenly,blue chains wrapped around Goku tightly*Before you freak out,these chains are needed for the process.

Goku:Well, if it'll help, l got no choice than to let this happen. . .heh

Lisette:Whatever!Just shut up!

Blue glows started surrounding Goku,and he could feel his wounds slowly recovering as if they never happened,but at the same time,he can feel EXTREMELY tired and energyless,and within seconds,Goku can feel out of his energy and hardly can keep his eyes open as if he needs to take a nap. . .

Lisette:Hey Kakarot!Are you feeling alright?=)

Goku:Just a little tired....*yawns*

Lisette:*chuckles as she finished healing Goku's wounds*'A little'?

Little,did he know Lisette actually absorbed all of his energy and strength, and to gain it back, Goku has nothing to do but to take a nap since he is too tired to do anything else. . .

Goku:Well, thanks for that Lis.....*yawns and says sleepily*I think I am gonna take a nap....

Lisette:*laughs*Go ahead!

Goku suddenly get dragged into a portal which was behind him, summoned by Lisette. . .

Lisette:*waves as the portal starts closing slowly*Have fun while trying to find a way out of the void Kakarot!=)

Goku Black:*suddenly appears beside Lisette*Give him like one hour or two.He'll be back.Trust me, it's hard to get rid of him.

Lisette:Maybe....*smirks*But there's no exit of the void!Only the one who put you there can bring you out!

Goku Black:If he has the button that can transport him to the center of the universe, then he'll be back sooner.

Lisette:*scoffs*I doubt about it.*looks at Goku Black*I am not planning to bring him back sooner than 24 hours,but if he somehow finds a way out,tell him that I said "Just a new lesson for him to never trust demons like me" =)