A Chapter with Mirelle. . .

A-Chan:I am so gonna regret it. . .

Mirelle:Yay!!I just wrote 3 chappies and people already like me?? Awesome!!! (^_^)
Maybe l also should open a wattpad account?

A-Chan:How are you planning to open a wattpad account here when I am the one who keeps correcting your English grammar?
Mirelle:Hey! It's not my fault that english is a complicated language!

A-Chan:It is not complicated!It's just you are not smart enough to understand.

Mirelle:What does it suppose to mean?

A-Chan:Nothing.(-_-)

Mirelle:Okay? What am l suppose to do now?

A-Chan:*shrugs*Tell something about yourself. . .

Mirelle:Okay! My name is----

A-Chan:*covers her mouth*By 'something about yourself',l didn't mean your real name you fool!!!

Mirelle:Oh....right...well, just call me Mirelle because l always liked this name.
I also like math!

A-Chan:Because you are a weirdo who likes Mental Abuse To Humans!

Mirelle:No l am not!Also, math is amazing!

A-Chan:Yeah, wasting your hours just to solve an annoying problem and getting 1 as a result sure is amazing!

Mirelle:So me loving math is weird but you loving chemistry is normal?Seriously l don't get anything from chemistry!

A-Chan:Sure it is normal!Because unlike math, chemistry is something interesting to learn!

Mirelle:Okay...l am not gonna argue with you. . .

A-Chan:Yeah, it's the best for you, considering that you can never win at the end.=3

Mirelle:I love my school!And my classmates!<3

A-Chan:Basically,she likes hell and the devils.

Mirelle:("-_____-)
I am having dance and art classes!And l love them!

A-Chan:I don't think there's something you hate anyway.
Also, l can go with art, but dance is just so stupid!
I hate dance!I am not even good at it anyway! 

Mirelle:Oooh!Yes you are!! Once her mom made her join to my dance class and she continued it for a month!So she actually knows how to waltz very well!

A-Chan:*shivers*It was just a nightmare. . .

Mirelle:Pffft! Nightmare for you or for that poor partner of yours? If my memory is not mistaken, you kept stepping to his foot for two weeks! I started to think you were doing this on purpose. . .

A-Chan:Well....Almost every time l stepped on his foot was an accident.I just did it a few times on purpose.

Mirelle:You are a very sadistic person!

A-Chan:Geez Mirelle! It took you that long to understand?
Also,l never liked dancing!Especially waltz and l still hate it!By the way, l didn't like him flirting with me so he is lucky that l just stepped on his foot.

Mirelle:Oh! I also love nature!
And animals! And unlike someone l know,l am not afraid of bugs!

A-Chan:Hold on there! I am NOT afraid of bugs or anything!I just don't like them because they are creepy and gross!!!
Who would like bugs anyway!?
Well,I am ending this chapter now because I think you now know enough facts about my weird cousin!