"Business To Handle"

Lisette:
My black list>>Check
Favorite sword>>Check
Favorite blood red hood>>Check
Favorite dagger>> Check
Chocolate>>Check
More chocolate>>Check
MORE MORE CHOCOLATE>>Check

Valerie:My dear friend,may l ask you what are you preparing yourself for?

Lisette:I have some important business to handle.
I am going away for a little while.*keeps checking her list*

Valerie:Oh.....

Lisette:*summons another list*Let's see.....
The spell in forbidden room #666>>Active
The monsters placed in the different floors and rooms of the castle>>Alive and well fed

Valerie:But why are you doing this list-checking?Don't you have servants and maids to do this for you?

Lisette:I don't trust them.I'd rather do it on my own just to make sure.
The new prisoners in prison>>Killed
The demons who tried to disobey me>>Killed and brought back to life then killed again for 666th time and perished
The spell in my secret chocolate room>>Active
The monster in my secret chocolate room>>Alive and well fed

Valerie:......You have a monster in the room you keep your chocolates??!

Lisette:Mhmm.
In case if a sneaky little brother of mine(AsrielDreemurr_Rei) tries anything.....
The barrier in my secret chocolate room>>Active
I have got some other tricks to keep Chara(Http-Chocolate)away from that room as well.

Valerie:What about Reich?(Reich_The_Anomaly)

Lisette:Meh.Being the King of hell,he has his own business in multiverse.....pretty sure l'll be back before he does.....Still,l have taken some precautions about him as well....
*keeps checking her list*
Well....guess l haven't forgotten anything. . .
I mean,l casted a strong spell to all of the forbidden rooms and floors in the castle,including my room.l also killed some idiots......then tortured more mindless demons....then did other casual stuffs.....So yeah.I haven't forgotten anything at all!*makes the list disappear*

Valerie:Are you going to replace yourself with another clone?

Lisette:Nah.That causes too much trouble.I've already announced that l am leaving for a little while.

Valerie:And what about the Dare the Characters thing?

Lisette:*waves it off*I'll finish the rest of the dares once I come back.This might be a good chance for readers to dare you, Valerian, Mina or even Nemesis other than me!
Now,why don't you take your leave?

Valerie:*nods*Okay.....*teleports away*

Lisette:*checks few more things*
Alright!Now I am ready to go!*teleports away*