A test for 'Lisette'

A-Chan:Alright 'Lisette'! Answer the questions,and l'll let you free from that barrier you are in!

Lisette:*says without a hint of anger*It's very rude of you A-Chan! How did you even managed to make a barrier?

A-Chan:Don't try to change the subject!
Now! Who-are-you-really?

Lisette:Like l said,l am Lisette!

A-Chan:Stop lying!

Lisette:But l am not lying!

A-Chan:*in mind*I am not getting anywhere like this....
*sighs and releases her from the barrier*Fine.....l believe you....
But let's have a nice talk. . .
*in mind*It's really annoying to be 'nice' to someone you want to throw a brick at.....
*says*Why don't you.....tell me something about yourself?

Lisette:Well.....l have a brother Reich_The_Anomaly who's the grand ruler of hell and an uncle Justinosaur000 who is the lord of wars and beasts. . .
I also have a nephew and a niece but l have never met with them....l love helping creatures from different multiverses and~~

A-Chan:Wait wait wait! What was that about your nephew and niece?

Lisette:You mean Issac and Choco? Well....l have never met with them...

A-Chan:Are you sure? Not even with Issac?

Lisette:*shakes her head slowly*No.Why?

A-Chan:Have you hit your head anywhere?

Lisette:um....l don't remember. . .

A-Chan:*sighs*What's the last thing you remember?Before you come back from your trip in multiverse?

Lisette:Uh.....well.....it's. . .complicated. . .we can talk about it later. . .*teleports away*

A-Chan:*facepalms*I shouldn't have let her free before asking her questions. . .