A Riddle?From an Angel?

Mina:*teleports to Lisette's castle*Master! I found a—*eyes widens*P.....Princess??!*sees her with a knife pressed on her throat*

Lisette:*quickly hides the knife behind her*W-What are you doing here?!

Mina:What were you.....were you about to—

Lisette:*holds her shoulders looking directly into her eyes*You didn't see anything!It was nothing!And you don't know anything!

Mina:Why did you do such a—

Lisette:*eyes starts glowing,actually making a memory lost spell on her causing her to forget what she saw*

Mina:*the spell takes her under control,shakes her head*Uhh....how....how did l get here...?*looks around*

Lisette:*acts 'normal'*You were about to tell me something. . .l hope it is important,otherwise you will be in a big trouble!

Mina:Weird...l....l can't remember. . .l....

Lisette:*thinks*Crap! I made her lost too much memory than l needed!
*says*I suggest you to leave before l lose control!

Mina:I.....I am sorry Master....l just....don't know what happened....

Lisette:*rolls eyes*Just go and don't come back until you remember whatsoever you were going to say!

Mina:*bows her head as a sign of sorrow then disappears*

Lisette:*sighs in relief*

???:*laughs*Finally going completely insane aren't you?

Lisette:*ignores it*

[When she was about to go to get something,a flame appeared in mid air,revealing a letter floating in air]

Lisette:What the--?

[The letter opens on its own, showing the writing]

Lisette:*reads out loud*
Blue moon is full,
In that dimension of yours,
You will learn my decision,
If you can find out the right one. . .

Yeesh!What the hell did l just read?!
*checks for a sign, but finds nothing*
Ugh! Great! Now what is this?!a riddle?!
Who the hell would dare to send me a riddle?!

???:You REALLY didn't understand what does it mean?!

Lisette:Oh, it could be easy if there wasn't a voice in my head,annoying me all the time!*turns the paper and sees a symbol*

Lisette:*eyes widens*Is this.....is this one of the Angel symbols?!