A Visit [Part 2.]

Lisette appeared in a forest,there she saw Asriel laying down on a tree in a distance,his hands placed behind his head to make himself comfortable just so he can sleep.She chuckled at that

Lisette:Lazing around as always....Guess not much has changed while l was gone.

Thinking for a moment,an idea popped up in her mind, making her smile evilly before she made herself invisible. . .

Soon, something which seemed to be a leaf fell on AsrielDreemurr_Rei 's head,laying on his fluffy fur.Groaning in annoyance,he picked it up while slightly lifting up the right side of his hoodie that's covering his face from the blinding rays of sunlight just to see what landed on his head. . .

Asriel:Ugh.Another leaf falling from this tree again?

Little did he know that leaf wasn't an ordinary one?
Because all of a sudden,Asriel felt a sudden itchy sensation coursing through his body,making him wince as he then started scratching his forehead until he started scratching his body.He was shifting every second on his spot as the itchy feeling grew more and more intense. . .

Asriel:*screams*W--What the hell is happening to me?!I feel so itchy!!!

After his scream,a familiar chuckle---one that he hasn't heard for a while,sounded from behind him. . .

Lisette:Looks like the Prince of Fluff has 'goat' a problem~!

Asriel was rolling around with his eyes shut,still scratching his body as the itchy feeling just won't stop spreading through his body.He either ignored the voice or fell on deaf ears.
Lisette just smirked and leaned against a tree.Soon, she summoned something what seemed to be a list. . .

Lisette:Let's see....
Uncle.J
Goku
Reich
A-Chan(yeah, yeah,l also got pranked.¯\_(-_-)_/¯ )
King_0f_Despair
......And so on.....

She kept skipping through the names till she found the one she was looking for

Lisette:Ah-ha!Asriel!

signing a 'check',she glanced at Asriel and chuckled

Lisette:Welp!New achievement unlocked!Prank the Prince of Fluff!*sees Asriel still rolling-scratching on the ground*Haha! Don't worry there Azzy!*smiles 'innocently'*15 more minutes and the effect of the 'leaf' will be gone!=)

Asriel kept rolling around while scratching his body with gritted teeth.He knew very well whose voice it was that's been talking to him, but instead he decided to play along as if he didn't notice. . .

Asriel:'Damn you Lisette!First, you faked your death and made Chara go on a genocide killing spree! And now this!! Oh, you're so going to pay it sooner than you've ever expected!!!'

He screamed internally,an unnoticeable smirk forming at the corner of his lips as he thought of something. . .

Lisette blinked a few times as she heard Asriel's thoughts. . .

Lisette:'Chara's doing a genocide?Without me?!Now l am offended....'

As Asriel took a good glimpse at Lisette who seemed to be distracted by her own words, Asriel couldn't help but chuckle as he saw a good opportunity to start his 'revenge' on Lisette.
Suddenly,he warped away from his spot and and reappeared behind Lisette with open arms,attempting to imprison her on a tight hug and hoping for the itchy feeling to affect her as well. . .