"Love is in the air!"

In another ordinary day in Hell, the young ruler of Hell Lisette decided to take a walk through her 'lovely' kingdom.

Lisette:*watching some demons fight to death*
*rolls eyes*Just another 'normal' day in my 'lovely' kingdom....*chuckles*At least l won't be bored for a while! *looks at the fighting demons as her eyes started to glow blood red, and smirks*To call Reich_The_Anomaly for more fun? Or to not call Reich_The_Anomaly for more fun?That is the question!

When Lisette was about to make her decision,she sensed that someone is summoning her,groaning in annoyance,she took a last glance to the fighting demons.

Lisette:Guess l have to let Reich deal with those idiots....

And with that, Lisette teleported to another dimension,where she was being summoned.

Lisette:*walks up to a shadow*Long time no see, Mina.

The shadow took a few steps closer, revealing itself

Mina:*bows in respect*Greetings your majesty!

Lisette:I see you have changed,hope this change also affected to your unnecessarily-bubbly personality!
Now, why did you summon me?*eyes flickers red*If @KingOfLewdz is starting war between dimensions again, l swear l am gonna---

Mina:No, no, no! He is not starting any wars after you talk with him!

Lisette:*eyes stops glowing*Hmp....good.

Mina:I summoned you to inform you about the events in multiverse.

Lisette:*facepalms*I did not kill those demons only to know the 'events' in multiverse?*eyes glows red*YOU COULD HAVE JUST SEND THEM TO MY CASTLE!!!

Mina:*is getting intimidated a little*Um....There's also a few things  you need to sign....and l believe today you have a meeting in this dimension. . .

Lisette:*sighs*Fine....

After all those boring stuff such as the meeting with a few rulers of some dimensions and all, Lisette decided to finally go back to her castle.

Lisette:*glares at Mina*I hope next time instead of summoning me,you would just send the information to my castle!

Mina:*nods*

Lisette:*thinks*Wonder if it's too late to kill those demons?

Closing her eyes,she tried to see the two fighting demons but instead of them, Lisette saw blood everywhere in her mind-vision and opened her eyes.

Lisette:*mumbles*Seems like someone already had all the fun without me...
*turns to Mina*Hey Mina....how things are going on Earth?

Mina:*smiles*Absolutely amazing!These days on Earh,love is in the air!Just like how it is in the whole multiverse!I think it's the blood moon of 21th century's side effect...but it sure is amazing!I am hoping it will affect the demon realm as well!

Without listening even more, Lisette teleported back to her castle. . .

A While Later.  . .

Lisette: