The Resurrection. . .

Valerie:That movie might as well help you with your heartless personality!

A-Chan:*keeps struggling*I never complained about my 'heartless' personality!It's not my fault if l know how to use my heart less!

Valerie:Being the immortal vampire l am, l have seen lots of humans yet you're probably the most cruel one l've ever met!
Now if you excuse me, l need to talk with my twin!*walks off*

[in Valerie's mind]

Valerie:Valerian you lazy bat!!!Come over here this instant!

Valerian[her twin brother]:Gee sister......what happened?Is it about Reic--

Valerie:Shut up!You know l had came to visit Lisette!Not Reich!

Valerian:Right.So is she alive?*chuckles*I think I already know the answer.

Valerie:I hope so...

Valerian:Ha! Told you--wait what?Don't tell me that the rumors are true. . .

Valerie:*sighs*Just come here, will you?

Valerian:......Do l have to?Seriously why do WE have to deal with a dead or perhaps missing Lisette when she has her own siblin--

Valerie:YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO TELEPORT HERE!NOW!

__________________

Valerian:*appears before Valerie*I am here!!

[Meanwhile the device was showing the scene where The Prince of Cringe and his cousin talk about the so called 'weight' on his soul]

A-Chan:'SCREW IT!I AM AUTTA HERE!!!*summons a sword using the amulet and cuts the ropes*Now....*stabs the sword to the device that was showing the movie*DIE YOU LITTLE SH*T!!!!!DIE!!!!

Valerian:What's that noise?

Both vampires turn around and saw A-Chan destroying that device the way Mabel would destroy Dipper's nerd stuff. . .

Valerie:What?! How did she manage to get free?!!*teleports before A-Chan*Hey! You---*gasp*Ho dare you destroy my device?!

Valerian rolled her eyes at her twin and turned around. . .which he instantly regretted. . .

Valerian:("O_O)......um....V-Valerie.....

Valerie:*is trying to prevent A-Chan from getting out of the castle*Not now Valerian!!

Valerian:Valerie.....you might want to see this.....("O_O)

Valerie:Valerian!Can't you see that I am trying to prevent this human from escaping!!? I am sure she's hiding something about Lisette's disappearance!*uses her telekinesis to stop A-Chan*

Valerian: ........*sweat drops as he takes some steps back*Valerie......Please just turn around!!!

Valerie:*turns around*What is it Vale---*suddenly pauses as her eyes went wide*.......

Valerie suddenly lost her concentrate which caused A-Chan hit the ground since Valerie's telekinesis around her disappeared. . .

A-Chan:Ow!!*scratches her head*
Could have been nicer you cringe blood drinker!!!

All of a sudden,a growl sounded inside the room, right before a certain red eyed demon walked forward. . .
Glaring at vampire twins and then at A-Chan, her palms lit up with black flames. . .

Lisette:Tell me ONE  good reason to NOT  kill you all right here on the spot!!!