"Why?"

Mirelle:Aaaayy!!Another chapter with meh!=3

A-Chan:*sighs*I am just gonna answer Anna15566's questions....

1)I don't wink!Why should l? It's stupid! That's why l didn't give an example for winking!
Back in self-defence, l used to give an 'innocent' smile to my rival,before doing my last move which will lead me to victory.
Although,l have finished my self-defence,l still use the 'Smile before scaring the hell out of someone' tactic.=3

Mirelle:And that's why l am confused about trusting her when she smiles.....

A-Chan:My self-defense teacher had told me to distract my rivals and use every advantage!Smiling was a perfect way to distract them because boy or girl,they somehow get confused when I do that. . .

Mirelle:Can you blame them?I would be confused too, if l saw a girl who beats bullies smile all of a sudden. . .("-_-)

A-Chan:Moving to the last question!
I actually didn't get what you meant by "Why?" Anna15566. . .So l am guessing you are asking about why Mirelle is thinking I am like Reverse Mabel in real life.....

Mirelle:BECAUSE SHE IS A MEANIE WHO KEEPS PRANKING ME USING SCARY THINGS LIKE PENNYWISE!!!

A-Chan:For the last time,he is not scary. . .
Also, at least I didn't make you search for Smile Dog.=3 AsrielDreemurr_Rei already did that. . .I wish l was there to see your face!=D

Mirelle:I am just glad that you don't have a twin like yourself!>:V

A-Chan:That's my unluckyness. . .It actually would be cool to have a twin....

Mirelle:OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT! I'D BE THE ONE WHO WILL HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH TWO MEAN COUSIN IF YOU HAD A TWIN!

A-Chan:That would be your problem.=)

Mirelle:*sighs*
In Reverse Falls, Reverse Mabel and Dipper are the MEANEST people in the whole world! That's why I don't like them as much as l like reverse Gideon and Pacifica!And since you are pranking me using my fears, you are also getting 'the meanest person in the whole world' title from me!

A-Chan:*shrugs*I don't care....In my opinion,Reverse Twins are cool!

Mirelle: .   .   .See?!What kind of person would not care about someone calling them meanest person in the world?! Especially if that someone is their cousin!
She is totally Reverse Mabel!

A-Chan:*rolls eyes*Whatever. . .I don't have a problem with being Reverse Mabel.It is WAY more better than being like the original Mabel who just can't spend one day without seeking for a boyfriend!

Mirelle:Mabel is amazing!

A-Chan:*shrugs*If you say so....
Also, l'd describe myself as cold rather than mean....
By the way,MasterTofu asked me that if you like snakes. . .

Mirelle:Well, l am not afraid of them, but l don't like them as much as I like kittens!=3
Actually,I don't think I am afraid of any animal except for a few one....Animals won't harm you if you don't harm or scare them!=)

A-Chan:(-_-)
And the weirdest human award goes to........... Mirelle!