Watch out. . .

A-Chan:You know Lisette, after being dared to make a stupid picture of Nemesenette or whatsoever,l don't regret daring Mirelle to watch a video of my choosing (Which was 'Pennwise projector scene') at all!

Lisette:Uh-huh....

A-Chan:I still remember how she almost fell off of the chair once Pennywise jumped off the project!

Lisette:Mhmm....

A-Chan:And she screamed so hard that everyone came to the third floor to see what was happening!=D

Lisette:....That's great. . .

A-Chan:.....You are not listening are you?

Lisette:Yeah...keep talking l am totally listening. . .

A-Chan:(-__-)
Well, don't you think your older brother Reich_The_Anomaly is smarter than you?

Lisette:Mhmm....

A-Chan:And you'll probably give him 75% of your chocolates once he comes back from travel through multiverse, right?=3

Lisette:Agreed....wait....WHAT!!?Hell no!!!Those are my chocolates!

A-Chan:Hahahahaha!!You already said yes!
What are you even reading?

Lisette:I am not giving 75% of my chocolates to Reich! He has his own chocolates!
And l am reading a useful book that l got when l was traveling through dimensions.*goes back to reading*

(The title of the book she's reading is:'666 WaysTo PrankPeople [Especially your siblings]'Couldn't make it fit right to the "book's cover" no matter how much I try

'666 Ways
To Prank
People
[Especially your siblings]'
Couldn't make it fit right to the "book's cover" no matter how much I try.)

A-Chan:*notices the title of the book*Oooh....crap.....
Knowing Lisette,Reich_The_Anomaly , AsrielDreemurr_Rei or Justinosaur000 will be the first ones she'll try to prank.   .    .

Lisette:I heard that!I am not promising to not prank Reich once he comes back since because of him, l have to deal with plenty of idiots!!! But l'd never prank my little brother since I am a good older sister!=)

A-Chan:*glares her*Liar! You are trying to catch him off his guards aren't you?

Lisette:Nope!
Also,who said I won't prank you first?=)

A-Chan:Dare to prank me and l'll tell your older brother your fear!

Lisette:I don't have a fear!

A-Chan:Yes, except for one thing, you don't have any fear.=)

Lisette:Whatever!Why don't you just leave before you get pranked?=)

A-Chan:*shrugs*Nah,l'll leave later...

_________

A/N:
I forgot to mention that in the previous chapter,Mirelle had draw a picture of Nemesis handing Lisette a rose and l was dared to draw a digital art of that.But l changed it because Mirelle's drawing has so many details in it such as Nemesis wearing a tuxedo and etc.I made a few changes and came up with that thing l draw.
Try ignoring my lack of art skills.Digital art is so fooking hard! Even Mirelle says it herself,despite having art classes!